PDA

View Full Version : Website Update

Monsta Mo Mini
13th August 2003, 06:55 AM
I've given the home page a wee spruce up.

if you like the montage I created then you can look at it all day as there are now desktop wallpapers based in it in the downloads section. Enjoy!:D:D

Willie M
13th August 2003, 03:40 PM
Very nice Calum, although I thought Nessie was looking a wee bit 'startled' :D

Big Gordy
13th August 2003, 04:07 PM
Great job Calum :clown: Nevermind nessie what about the Mad Stag's eyes :D

Gismo
13th August 2003, 05:29 PM
Well I am not very happy :mad:, i think its a total disgrace :eek: My car used to be the first car everyone saw ;) now its that damned BabyB thats on display :evil:;)

Bonnie Scotland

Julz
13th August 2003, 06:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Well I am not very happy :mad:, i think its a total disgrace :eek: My car used to be the first car everyone saw ;) now its that damned BabyB thats on display :evil:;)

Bonnie Scotland

:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:: clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

Willie M
13th August 2003, 08:54 PM
Aye, come to mention it Alan it's a blimmin' disgrace. No sign of my first wee Cooper 'Ozzy' either :eek:

Mind you, as Gordy said, judging by the look on the stag's face maybe they've driven off where the sun don't shine :eek:

minidriver#1
14th August 2003, 07:43 AM
the drop down menu doesnt work, it keeps sending me to random places. but aye, the montage is stunning. Come october, you'll have another mini to put on there ;)

GAJ
14th August 2003, 04:12 PM
My new desktop is in place.

cheers, Calum!

minidriver#1
14th August 2003, 05:44 PM
Calum, when i initially select somewhere to go from the drop down menu it works, but there after if i use it again it doesnt give me a chance to select where i want to go, it just takes me randomly when i click on the ddm. It happened when i was on the Cullen page. Hope this helps.

Wul
14th August 2003, 09:45 PM
Yeh Alan - but it's you in BabyB thats more scary - in that 'seeyoujimmy' hat too!:D:D

thank god you had sunglasses on or there would have been another set of mad scary eyes to contend with!:D:p:evil:;)