PDA

View Full Version : The Taz is here!!

taz2822
13th August 2003, 12:51 AM
Well I thought it was about time that I invaded Scotland- as a Geordie it only takes me an hour and a bit {ish] to hit Edinburgh.

Check out what you lot are up to and how I can put my very very large proverbial spanner in your works :D:D

john
13th August 2003, 01:10 AM
hello Taz,hows it going?
We welcome all races here:Dincluding from south of the border;)

taz2822
13th August 2003, 04:14 AM
gosh, I see I'm a Wee Haggis, do you think when I grow up I'll be a Big Tumshie ?

Golf clubs in the Mini and up I come

Linda M
13th August 2003, 04:41 AM
Welcome to NMS taz :)

macblob
13th August 2003, 05:13 AM
Welcome to NMS :D

Monsta Mo Mini
13th August 2003, 06:31 AM
Good to have you on board Taz. Hope to see you at one of our events soon.

taz2822
13th August 2003, 07:19 AM
well, there seems to be a bit of a divide between Scotland and the rest of Mini2 so i would hate to miss out on anything going on up here, like i said it's only a couple of hours. Might even get me a cheap Playmini exhaust if the deals good!

Monsta Mo Mini
13th August 2003, 04:59 PM
Not a divide...just a few miles ;) We're all still in M2 aswell.

Willie M
13th August 2003, 08:14 PM
Welcome to NMS Taz :cool: Hopefully catch up with you at an event (North or South of the border) soon.

seany
19th August 2003, 09:07 PM
welcome to nms

21st August 2003, 05:38 PM
Howdy folks,

Fontal pointed me in the direction of NMS, so he's to blame for the poor humour etc that may come your way. Have just adopted a 2002 Cooper from JC in Dundee. Most Shetlander's come back from their hols with a boot full of clothing, M&S food parcels and the odd gadget from B&Q/Homebase . . . . not us we needed another car space on the ferry north !

Only problem is the sparring for keys, the kids are in love with the Mini, our offspring think its cool too - feels like being a teenager again! can't believe that we;ve bought something that our kids thinks is cool and are not embarrassed to be seen with us.

Trying to figure out how I can get to Aberdeen for the Italian Job run, if I make it hope to meet up with some of you - if not enjoy!!

take care folks.