PDA

View Full Version : Gumball Rally

minidriver#1
6th March 2003, 01:37 AM
i read somewhere about mini people taking part in the Gumball Rally across Europe and was wondering if anyone here knew much about it. It's something i would love to do, a good way to take my holidays from work. So.. anyone know much about this? i know that some company / garage were doing a package for £20,000 and that got you a cooper and covered all the expenses for your duration of the trip. And the winner recieved a new cooper s, as well as keeping the one theu used in the rally!

Gismo
6th March 2003, 02:30 AM
So, all i need is £20k, would any new scotland mini people like to sponsor me ;)

bonnie scotland

minidriver#1
6th March 2003, 03:02 AM
he, stop stealin my shine :P i'm worthy, i'm worthy

knaone
6th March 2003, 07:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

a package for £20,000 and that got you a cooper and covered all the expenses for your duration of the trip.

Does that include speeding fines? :evil::p:D

scott shand
6th March 2003, 05:58 PM
never heard of that, watched it on tv the other night and had a good lol at the guy who crashed his 355 spider at 150 mph!!!

Wul
6th March 2003, 06:38 PM
Yeh - but the downside is you have to put up with Burt Reynolds really crap jokes, avoid flying kicks from Jackie Chan, and watch out for love bites from Jaws (the man, not the shark!)

:)

Wul
6th March 2003, 06:40 PM
this might be a starting point?

http://www.gumball3000.com/

Linda M
7th March 2003, 06:01 AM
We've watched a couple of shows on this, one with Ruby Wax and the other with the guy out of Jackass which had a bunch of girls taking part in a MINI Cooper. Both highly entertaining.
Hmm, Maybe one year :eek: