PDA

View Full Version : Im picking up the cooper at 6pm tonight!!

T6 KFR
20th July 2005, 12:48 AM
I cant wait,

had to take 5 minutes out of my work to tell all the world I got a call and Im picking up my mini cooper from JC at 6pm tonight.

Ill post what i think of the car as "mine" , if i manage to pull myself out of the car.

:D:cool: Pics to follow for ya all to see

MartinSullivan
20th July 2005, 12:56 AM
Excellent, cant wait to see the pics

craigcooperSworks
20th July 2005, 01:23 AM
I take it you'll be driving about all night then? Just look for a cooper with a driver wearing a HUGE grin and that'll be you!
Enjoy it!! :cool:

Keith
20th July 2005, 01:38 AM
Nice! Enjoy! Hope it stays dry for you!
Looking forward to the pics.

N12 JLK
20th July 2005, 03:23 AM
hope to see it on satuarday , enjoy your new car, cant beat the feeling ;):cool::):p

bpirie1000
20th July 2005, 04:08 PM
well Done.. Got any Specification so that WE Know it is you.. Colour and things??

Hope everything is well and the Mini Is everything you Wish.. I Know it will an more...

Brizee

T6 KFR
20th July 2005, 08:22 PM
Hi guys and Gals,

I have my car now, service at JC has been excellent.

Anyway so you know its me bpirie1000....apart from my personnel reg T6 KFR, its british racing green, white roof and mirrors, 16" white cooper alloys, chilli pack, white stripes on bonnet and thats about it at the mo!! Im def getting the windows tinted , it looks awesome on minis i think.

:D

shoppie
21st July 2005, 02:02 AM
Is it coming to Arbroath on Saturday then?:)

T6 KFR
22nd July 2005, 12:16 AM
Hi,

Im afraid to say I cant manage on Saturday....I would have loved to as well but im away to blairgowrie for the weekend. It was planned before i even knew i was buying the mini!

If you know of another run / meet i should attend please email or msn me guys.

Kev

Julz
22nd July 2005, 12:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by T6 KFR

Hi,

Im afraid to say I cant manage on Saturday....I would have loved to as well but im away to blairgowrie for the weekend. It was planned before i even knew i was buying the mini!

We'll be passing through Blair at approx. 9.30am on sunday for the Cullen Run!!;) (with a wee stop at the Keithbank Mill carpark!!)

euan
25th July 2005, 05:14 PM
Is it a new one or a used one? As it sounds EXACTLY like my brothers old car!

They do look great in BRG though :)

T6 KFR
25th July 2005, 09:21 PM
Yeah itis a cherised mini. It was a 53 plate if i remember.

So isit your bro's then?

But yeah the BRG looks the dogs bollocks i think...love it.

euan
26th July 2005, 01:37 AM
Nope, his was older than that - his was (or is now) SW02 something or other. It's in Aberdeen somewhere.

And they look great with white wheels! Nightmare to clean I guess though would be the only downside. I'm sure Wul will dilvulge all the tricks on keeping white wheels clean!

T6 KFR
26th July 2005, 04:59 AM
Yeah i love the white wheels too. i agree they get dirty quick, but soooo easy to clean .

Any ideas to get a few extra bhp? Have anyone installed the AMD chip?

Ideas to mod the mini....im new to the car i call "the best ive ever owned"

kev