PDA

View Full Version : All aberdeen minis

AerokitScot69
17th July 2005, 04:20 AM
Not getting much waves or flashes from the aberdeen folks, could all the aberdeen give a wave or a flash to let me know who's on here.:D:cool:

The Dogfather
17th July 2005, 07:08 PM
My MINI very rarely goes to Aberdeen, in fact it's hardly moved in 3 weeks. All that will change next week with the Abroath and Cullen Run.....

Now I know what to look for I'll keep an eye out for you, but don't be alarmed if a silver vauxhall omega flashes that'll be me!

aimee_s
17th July 2005, 07:51 PM
i would wave...but uh....the folks i wave at are clearly not on here and think im crazy...so ive stopped for a while!

c_me_swim
18th July 2005, 01:47 AM
I try to wave at everyone but can't always do it.

T6 KFR
18th July 2005, 01:57 AM
I'll make sure to wave to every mini owner i see out there....just waiting to pick up my Cooper this week from John Clarks!!! U'll know me by my reg - T6 KFR

Laters All

bpirie1000
18th July 2005, 07:53 PM
I give Every mini a wave Old Or New... There still a mini..

Keith
18th July 2005, 11:21 PM
There are so many to wave at, and so many who don't really get the waving. Which is a shame as its a good acknowledgement, adds to the whole experience of owning a mini.
If your a real fan though, you hold up the traffic and drive side by side for a few minutes....Brian!!

T8SLD
19th July 2005, 01:18 AM
Another Aberdeen person who agrees that there are not many people who wave/flash :( Shame as it brightens up a day - especially Mon-Fri when working!!! ha ha:p

I work in Dyce so keep your eyes peeled for me!

bpirie1000
19th July 2005, 03:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by Keith

There are so many to wave at, and so many who don't really get the waving. Which is a shame as its a good acknowledgement, adds to the whole experience of owning a mini.
If your a real fan though, you hold up the traffic and drive side by side for a few minutes....Brian!!

Its a Mini Thing.. Hold Up traffic..mmmmmmm Sounds Like ME..

Just have to Master the Art of Getting the Traffic to Part and let all the Minis through!!!!!!! I'll work on that and Get back to you all with the Secret.... Maybe Soemthing to do with a Flashing light........mmmmmm theres a thought....

Cheers Brian ;)

KINGHORN
19th July 2005, 05:55 PM
no one waves anymore i usualy just get a look of who the f**k ar you

The Dogfather
19th July 2005, 05:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by KINGHORN

No, it's look at that a MINI driving itself!

You have your seat so laid back that no one can see you, also explains why you fall asleep at traffic lights!!! :D;)

KINGHORN
19th July 2005, 06:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

No, it's look at that a MINI driving itself!

You have your seat so laid back that no one can see you, also explains why you fall asleep at traffic lights!!! :D;)

hahahahaha i used to but i have now realised i can go round corners quicker if its up a bit because i dont end un sitting on the gearstick

lol

john
19th July 2005, 06:52 PM

Thats just when you flash:D

N12 JLK
20th July 2005, 03:25 AM
wave to all minis even when im in my boring toy;)ota avensis for work so dont be alarmed if you see a nut flashing .

bpirie1000
20th July 2005, 04:07 PM
Thats Even better Shows your Devotion to teh Mini..

I saw someone wave at me and I said " Must be a mini Driver"

Hee hee Keep up the good work...