PDA

View Full Version : Creamola Foam

Julz
15th July 2005, 09:13 PM
I want some!!!!! NOW!!!!!:(

I Want A Works
15th July 2005, 09:32 PM
AHH I remember the days when, as a silly teenage drinker I used to put it in VODKA:clown:

or my gran refused to let us have fizzy juice and she made us drink that, neverminding the fact it had more sugar and additives than coke :D

Julz
15th July 2005, 10:06 PM
Fruit Tingle - Vodka, Blue Bols, lemonade and raspberry creamola foam!!:p:D

Gismo
15th July 2005, 10:22 PM
Why ;)

Julz
15th July 2005, 10:25 PM
We were talking about it at work today cause apparently someone was selling some on ebay, I looked, there ain't none!;):D

Wul
15th July 2005, 10:27 PM
mmmm the orange one was my fav - especially eating it by the teaspoon!! :clown::D

Burple
15th July 2005, 10:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

We were talking about it at work today cause apparently someone was selling some on ebay, I looked, there ain't none!;):D

Wouldn't it be a bit... ripe... by now? :D:D:D:D

Burple
15th July 2005, 10:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

mmmm the orange one was my fav - especially eating it by the teaspoon!! :clown::D

PERVERT!!

But it was good tho huh??? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool:

Smurf
15th July 2005, 11:08 PM
We got some in a shop in the Highlands somewhere about 10 years ago....

No idea how old it was, but we drank it! :D Raspberry, I think.....

Thing is, mixing it with lemonade had a sort of Vesuvius effect...... :D

Smurf
15th July 2005, 11:12 PM
http://www.cremolafoam.co.uk/
There's a forum, for all of you who miss it that much! :D
Apparently ceased production in 1998.

Julz
15th July 2005, 11:39 PM
For some reason the web site is blocked through my work cause I tried looking it up!! Most phone the IT guys and get them to lift the block!:clown:

euan
16th July 2005, 12:17 AM
I read this on a forum - some people are REALLY weird but I want to try this game!

The cremola foam game!! each player has 2-3 tablespoons full of the lovely stuff placed in their mouth. takes a drink of water. no swallowing. the person who can hold it in their mouth the longest before spraying it everywhere wins! the best game ever!! best done outdoors as v messy. yes i also miss mixing and drinking the dead brillant drink too!

Starky
16th July 2005, 10:17 PM
Red Bull tastes not unlike Cremola.

Clare1
16th July 2005, 10:41 PM
Yum! Its been years since i had Cremola Foam! Raspberry was my fave! And yip, im old enough to remember it.....Must have just been before it went out of production though! haha

Big Col
19th July 2005, 03:55 PM
You really are all very scary people!

frizzie__kizzie
19th July 2005, 06:09 PM
Big Beastie tastes a LOT like Creamola Foam :D

:I:clown::kiss:

KINGHORN
19th July 2005, 06:20 PM
heaps of folk i know remember this stuff but i dont have a clue what it is, i must have lead a shelterd childhood

euan
19th July 2005, 06:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by frizzie__kizzie

Maybe I'm getting old, but what on earth is Big Beastie?

KINGHORN
19th July 2005, 06:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by euan

quote:Originally posted by frizzie__kizzie

Maybe I'm getting old, but what on earth is Big Beastie?

an alcopop in a liter bottle, its called wee beastie in a 330ml bottle but tastes rank either way

Julz
19th July 2005, 06:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by KINGHORN
an alcopop in a liter bottle, its called wee beastie in a 330ml bottle but tastes rank either way

:eek::eek:Noooooooooo, it's a fantabulous drink, quite possibly because it has that creamola foam taste!!

I'll not ask how you know what it tastes like young kizzie!!;):p

weefossy
20th July 2005, 06:30 AM
Lemon was the best....mmmmmmm! Was great for putting in your bicycle water bottle because it didn't explode like normal pop. 2 or 3 years back, I found an old can at the back of my mothers cupboard, which must have been years old because the tin was rusty. Luckily it didn't have a sell by date on it, so despite comments from Sioban and kids, I had the lot to myself. Wonderfull! Even tried "sucking the hanky". Think the Co-op was the last place to sell it.