PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear - last two episodes

Wul
14th July 2005, 06:35 PM
Bit out of date now I realise - but i just watched the last 2 weeks top gears and enjoyed them very much. Not too much in the way of "affordable" cars (apart from the fiat) but loved the marathon runner skit and also the girl racing the tranny round the Nurburgring - Mad!

But best of all was the noise of the McLaren/Merc SLR55 when clarky was blasting down the autobahns :D

Discuss.

GAJ
14th July 2005, 07:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

. . .the girl racing the tranny round the Nurburgring - Mad!. . .

Who won, the girl or the tranny?:clown:

Burple
14th July 2005, 07:32 PM
quote:
Who won, the girl or the tranny?:clown:

Hey!!
Don't speak about Jeremy like that..

I hear the treatment is going very well.... ;);):D:D:p

Gismo
14th July 2005, 08:05 PM
You must have missed the girl racing the Jag round the same track when clarky tried to do it in under 10 mins, he just managed it by 1 second, then the girl did it 1st time around 20 seconds quicker

sh@z
14th July 2005, 08:27 PM

Bit out of date now I realise - but i just watched the last 2 weeks top gears and enjoyed them very much. Not too much in the way of "affordable" cars (apart from the fiat) but loved the marathon runner skit and also the girl racing the tranny round the Nurburgring - Mad!

But best of all was the noise of the McLaren/Merc SLR55 when clarky was blasting down the autobahns :D

Discuss.

Funny thing, the marathon runner was my marketing lecturer at uni, AC Muir :D was a bit surprised to see him on top gear. Dont think hes at Glasgow tho since he 'should' still be doing his PhD at Edinburgh.

Wul
14th July 2005, 09:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

You must have missed the girl racing the Jag round the same track when clarky tried to do it in under 10 mins, he just managed it by 1 second, then the girl did it 1st time around 20 seconds quicker

Saw that one too = the look on clarky's faces was hilarious - beaten by a girl!:clown:

Gismo
14th July 2005, 11:45 PM
Saw that one too = the look on clarky's faces was hilarious - beaten by a girl!:clown:
And it was a diesel :p

hyperflick
15th July 2005, 12:53 AM
quote:Saw that one too = the look on clarky's faces was hilarious - beaten by a girl!:clown:

Ehh..Hemm!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Got something to say young Wul:question:

Remember you may be left behind at Hermiston Gate being unable to drive your car and all.....;):dead:

The Dogfather
15th July 2005, 02:40 AM
She did it 40 seconds quicker didn't she?

She did the ring in the transit only 20 seconds slower than Clarkson managed in the 300 bhp S type

Wul
15th July 2005, 03:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by hyperflick

quote:Saw that one too = the look on clarky's faces was hilarious - beaten by a girl!:clown:

Ehh..Hemm!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Got something to say young Wul:question:

Remember you may be left behind at Hermiston Gate being unable to drive your car and all.....;):dead:

Just ask Kirsty about the last Go-Karting outing Flick - ahem :I

hyperflick
15th July 2005, 09:47 PM
Why:question::question::question::question:

Did she come last or something.....

Can't remember altho I was there but not racing that day :(:(:(

Mind you I came second last at the previous one but it was my first time doing it!!!!!:D:D:D I loved the bit where you purposely crashed into the other peeps, maybe thats why I didn't do so well....It was great fun anyhoo:):):D:D

Still got the pic of the winners on my phone from the last one.... remind me to show you....Tee Hee...:p:p:p:p