PDA

View Full Version : International New Mini Meet 06

Vicki
9th July 2005, 08:18 AM
MINI2mini are hosting the ''International New Mini Meet 2006'' and will be held around the midlands area in the UK.

The website isnt totally complete yet but the forum is up and running ready for people to register there interest. www.INMM06.org.uk

We are hoping that because we are holding this event quite central, it will interest and encourage you guys up here to join in with the fun!

INMM06 is going to be a huge MINI event- we are expecting people from all parts of the world, it would be great if some of you would make the journey down to us. The weekend will be packed full of MINI activities and lots of social occasions where we leave the MINIs parked up and the owners let their hair down!

The INMM06 team are working hard and its already starting to pay off- We have over 60 people already interested in attending the event.

The date and the venue are almost sorted- Just waiting on final confirmation, but we are looking for the date to either be 23rd-26th June or 30th June-3rd July.

Ill update this thread as soon as i get more information for you .... But for now ... you can discuss this event between you and i'll answer any questions you have.

:D

Duncan Stewart
11th July 2005, 03:38 AM
Sounds interesting :D

phantom
11th July 2005, 05:10 AM
I reckon I should be able to be at this one :D

weefossy
12th July 2005, 06:05 AM
I think we will be up for this one

Vicki
12th July 2005, 06:11 AM
good to hear you guys like the idea of this!!!

would be great to finally meet those who i havent yet met.

recently we have had a few problems with logging in and registering on the site- .... please bare with us we are trying to sort this out!

Vicki :)

Monsta Mo Mini
12th July 2005, 04:59 PM
...you might want to fix the page title aswell ;)

Crombers
12th July 2005, 05:46 PM
I,d be up for this :approve:

Vicki
12th July 2005, 07:24 PM
Yeh we noticed that! He knows to change it lol

hyperflick
12th July 2005, 11:47 PM
Any excuse for a party...:p:p:p

Count me in!!!:D:D:D:D

weefozzy Jr
26th July 2005, 06:45 AM
i'll bring red bull, count me in.

Vicki
26th July 2005, 06:48 AM
Glad to see you guys are having an interest on this event! the planning is still going well and today we had a buisness meeting to arrange more 'stuff' ........ more details will be up soon.

We now have roughly about 60 ish people interested in this event...... its now been announced for just over a month!

Going to be a huge one guys! :)

Vicki
6th August 2005, 04:05 PM
first post updated with 2 dates- we have yet to decide the actual date but its hopefully one of the two.

Lots of meetings going on and lots of organising :)

phantom
6th August 2005, 07:50 PM
the dates are ok, but i still cant post any replies on the forum, I can log into main page but cant do anything else

Vicki
8th August 2005, 02:40 PM
Hey Phantom, sorry to hear your still having problems!

Please could you post a topic in the 'Site Problems' Forum, so Barrie can read whats wrong and try and sort it out- please note- u can post as a guest in that forum.

hope it sorts itself out soon.

Can u post on the site with the old long code link? >> http://s2.phpbbforfree.com/forums/index.php?mforum=wwwinmmcouk&sid=b9966f41bcd1a44226bf8ee23f208973

I know some people were having trouble accessing the forum through www.inmm06.org at one point but we did think this was sorted now.

phantom
9th August 2005, 01:40 AM
Thought I'd try one more time and yes I'm in Hoorar! :D
Thanks Vicki and Barrie :D

Vicki
26th August 2005, 01:02 AM
Due to people having trouble registering and logging in, we have set up a new and final forum for everyone to register their interest on.

If its not too much trouble could u please re-register on the new forum.

The new forum address is WWW.INMM06.org.uk

thank you

phantom
26th August 2005, 01:33 AM
ive done what you ask but can only log in as a guest now, I give up :(

N12 JLK
8th September 2005, 11:07 PM
up for this cant wait

davesminis
14th September 2005, 05:30 AM
Should be good!! A bit nearer than the IMM too, its in Poland!! Signed up for that already tho!

gill
24th September 2005, 04:32 AM
My name's down for this ... :D

stoney
5th November 2005, 08:58 AM
going 2 put my name down just need 2 check work and stuff should be fine !!!!

Vicki
5th November 2005, 06:28 PM
Glad to hear your all up for this!

the INMM06 team had another meeting with a lady last week, theres a few things shes checking up on and then shes e-mailing us all the confirmed details. Full details should be announced in a few weeks.

gill
21st February 2006, 12:00 AM
Who's all going then???

Would we like a mini convoy down to Sherwood Forest???

I think we should organise for a World Record for the longest mini line!!!:cool: What do you think??

For those going, how long are you staying - the full 3 days/4 nights??

We're trying to plan this around a break down south, maybe following the mini event. Let us know.... get posting!!!:D

Craig
21st February 2006, 01:45 AM
until the date is fixed (which I can't believe it hasn't yet) I cannot commit....... Will wait and see if the date gets confirmed....

gill
21st February 2006, 03:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

until the date is fixed (which I can't believe it hasn't yet) I cannot commit....... Will wait and see if the date gets confirmed....

Date has been set for 30th June. :D

http://www.inmm06.org/

Vicki
21st February 2006, 03:58 AM
Just to confirm, the date has been set for Friday 30th June - Monday 3rd July :)

Hope to see you there :)

Craig
21st February 2006, 04:08 AM
bu$$er. can't make this then as I will be travelling down to cornwall on the friday 30th June for my holibags.... nevermind, hope everyone has a good time and I may be able to make next year :D:D:D:D

Vicki
21st February 2006, 04:10 AM
Thats a total shame :( I know you've been interested in the event for a while now

Hope to meet you at some other meet sometime soon :)

phantom
21st February 2006, 05:12 AM
I'm still hoping to be up for this, and I'm job hunting in Sheffield now so lets see were I will be heading from :)

INMM06
29th March 2006, 09:06 PM
Bookings now open, please see www.inmm06.org.uk

Look forward to seeing you all there.

ianking
29th March 2006, 09:56 PM
Will we be going as a group from NMS and having our own section at the show ground.
Sounds like it could be good. I will need to check work etc and then hopefully sign up.

gill
31st March 2006, 04:11 AM
We're keen to go to the show on Sunday - but it's a bit pricey for a weekend away just for a mini thing for us!!!:eek: Over £400 for the three of us and we might have to share with someone we don't know!:eek:

Might still go overnight camping, and go to show on Sunday - any others??

weefossy
31st March 2006, 07:56 AM
Vicki, we are still interested, but what are the costs to book for 2 without sharing, Sioban wouldn't inflict my bad habbits on anyone else:evil::D
It also doesn't appear possible to make a booking, without the possibility of sharing? Would it just be a case of contacting Central Parks direct?
Is it possible to have a "day pass" as suggested by Gill, if we couldn't make the full weekend?

INMM06
31st March 2006, 11:18 PM
I can get you a price on a chalet for 2 yes.

Do not contact centre parcs direct as we have been given a discount and can get better rates, also the weekends activitys are not included if anyone books direct.

We will be doing day passes yes, we are looking into this because of parking.

graeme stockton
3rd April 2006, 04:49 AM
Just seen the logo for the INMM06 and there aint any Scottish flag on it, lets make sure we bring a few along

Stocky

Vicki
14th April 2006, 02:31 AM
Come on guys! nows the time to book this event and make sure you dont miss out :)

Whos gunna come?

INMM06
15th April 2006, 02:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by weefossy

Vicki, we are still interested, but what are the costs to book for 2 without sharing, Sioban wouldn't inflict my bad habbits on anyone else:evil::D
It also doesn't appear possible to make a booking, without the possibility of sharing? Would it just be a case of contacting Central Parks direct?
Is it possible to have a "day pass" as suggested by Gill, if we couldn't make the full weekend?

Ive found out a price for you.

The cost of two in a 1 bed chalet would be £220 each, thats £440 for the villa, breakfasts and saturday night entertainment.

graeme stockton
16th April 2006, 10:07 PM
I am planning to go, but 220 pounds per person, come on . Can we camp, what is the best day, are we doing a big convoy from Scotland ,are we having our own stall/area...what are the plans and options

Stocky

INMM06
17th April 2006, 06:22 AM
The £220 price i quoted was only because someone asked for a 1 bed villa.

The normal cost is £165 per person each, based of a min of 4 people sharing.

No you can not camp sorry.

I have e-mailed the admin on this site offering NMS a stand yes.

INMM06
17th April 2006, 05:44 PM
http://www.mini2.com/forum/site-feedback-wish-lists/114951-everyone-please-read.html#post2378156

please all read

graeme stockton
17th April 2006, 08:27 PM
Ok Even 165pounds is far too expensive, can we go to the show with the car and then leave at night to find another place to stay ,a nearby camp site etc, or if we come in are we obliged to stay there?

A stand that we can come in to in the morning and leave at night or after one day would be ideal.can we do this
I want to come on the convoy ,go into the show and then find ma ain place to stay at night, can we do this/

cheers
Stocky

gill
18th April 2006, 03:16 AM
OK, we're noting that most people think staying at Center Parcs is quite pricey.

We're going to go down and camp on the Saturday and Sunday night. There is a Caravan & Camp Site in Sherwood Forest (price in the region of £15? per night). It is near Mansfield, which is close to Center Parcs.

Check out the website - do a search for Sherwood Forest Caravan Park and you should find it.:D

We're up for a convoy down south on Saturday, with a visit to the static show on the Sunday. Any others??? We could arrange meeting places and times if any interest.:D

:cool:Names on a postcard please:-

Gill, Ewan & Jamie (with one mini cooper s & tent!)
Stocky + 1
Andy NOW CANCELLED - NO IMM06!

graeme stockton
21st April 2006, 03:29 AM
Aye
That sounds mair like it, 15 quid fir campin, brill.
how much to enter the show, and can we take the Mini in to join the N.M.S.

Put me down for 2 ,maybe a new virgin ,if it arrives b4 we go

Stocky

ajamesj
3rd May 2006, 04:58 AM
Iam off all that week and would pop down for a spot of camping and then to the show on sunday

Andy

INMM06
12th May 2006, 08:52 PM
CANCELLED, This event will now be taking place in 2007, more information coming soon.

gill
13th May 2006, 04:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by INMM06

CANCELLED, This event will now be taking place in 2007, more information coming soon.

Pity, still we wait for news .......

gill
13th August 2006, 07:16 PM
MODS - Can you unsticky this as it has been cancelled???

:D:D:D