PDA

View Full Version : New boy here!!

craigcooperSworks
8th July 2005, 10:03 PM
Hey everybody! Bought a dark silver cooper s works and pick it up tomorrow, cant wait!!:D:D

Gismo
8th July 2005, 10:18 PM
Nice one, welcome to the site, look in the meets forum and get yourself onto a run, you'll find we are a friendly bunch, mad yes :p but friendly :cool:

MartinSullivan
8th July 2005, 11:10 PM
Welcome to the site, get your name down for an event - try arbroath and cullen , will give you a good chance to meet people and put faces to names

empi67
9th July 2005, 12:20 AM
Welcome... now you didnt want to go and buy that. but if you do come to your sences and fancy a swap i will help you out...

Hope to see you at a run..

nice car by the way...

craigcooperSworks
9th July 2005, 01:00 AM
Cheers folks, counting the minutes to picking it up! I'll try and get some photo's up tomorrow at some point- that's if i can stop driving it for long enough!! Definately interested in the Arbroath run but i'll need to run it by the wife first.

MartinSullivan
9th July 2005, 02:01 AM
I dont expect to see any pics for at least a week Craig, I dont think you will be able to stop driving it for long enough :D

Mini Me
9th July 2005, 10:51 PM
RIGHT, THAT'S IT .......i'm deffo moving to JC's, there's just far to many MINI drivers up there:p

Welcome to the site:D:D:D:D:D
Nice wheel buy the way,tell Matt i said hi :(

eddie 44
10th July 2005, 11:14 AM
arbroath................ not to be missed...:)
you will luv it .........:p mini , mini and more mins,s

Duncan Stewart
11th July 2005, 03:55 AM
Welcome to NMS :D

Smurf
11th July 2005, 03:04 PM
Welcome! :D

T8SLD
11th July 2005, 04:43 PM
Hi, glad to see another person from Aberdeen on the site. Very, very nice car by the way! :p Will be very jealous when i see it! Maybe see you down in Arbroath on the 23rd.

Willie M
11th July 2005, 08:59 PM
Welcome to NMS Craig. Your car sounds superb :cool:

Crombers
11th July 2005, 09:22 PM
Sounds a nice car sir :approve: & you'll need to bring it out soon to show us all. Just tell the wife that your going to Arbroath & if she doesny want to come then tough ;) <big brave me eh!>

Natalie
11th July 2005, 09:58 PM
Aloha Craig,

Hope 2 see ya cruising around sometime soon!! LOL!! :D

Nat :D

phantom
12th July 2005, 01:36 AM
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome :D:D:D

The Dogfather
12th July 2005, 05:13 AM
Welcome Craig, I'm organising the meet at Duthie Park to head down for the Arbroath run, let me know if you can make it :D

craigcooperSworks
12th July 2005, 08:00 AM
Thank's for the welcome everybody! Well- got my car and i'm loving it big time, since saturday it's been washed/dryed/black bits done three times and had two tanks of fuel so far,all good though! New wheels and lowering springs to be fitted before Arbroath and i'll be all the bash!

A very proud mini owner.

Craig