PDA

View Full Version : Hey Minime

Big Col
6th July 2005, 04:26 PM
You managed to sell any MINIs to the Hippys yet? :D

The Dogfather
6th July 2005, 06:30 PM
Only if they can run on mung bean extract!

And have a tear gas filter!!!!

Scottie
6th July 2005, 06:36 PM
that's if he got to work today.

All the hooligans (oops sorry mean't protestors) seem to have dropped into Stirling to cause some Havoc.

Or do you mean the 5000 camped out at the "Eco" Camp

MartinSullivan
6th July 2005, 06:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop
All the hooligans (oops sorry mean't protestors) seem to have dropped into Stirling to cause some Havoc.

It turns out that all the reports this morning of trouble in Stirling, where not as originally reported due to G8 protestors - but were in fact due to Minime and a crate of alcopops

Scottie
6th July 2005, 06:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

It turns out that all the reports this morning of trouble in Stirling, where not as originally reported due to G8 protestors - but were in fact due to Minime and a crate of alcopops

oh don't say things like that about Minime not until after the 22nd July :D:D then you can sya what you want and I may join in SHOULD MY CAR NOT BE READY.:evil:

ny152
7th July 2005, 08:23 AM
He must have been busy - passed by the showroom tonight and there was not one car left outside.

Maybe he's sold the lot of them...

Mini Me
7th July 2005, 05:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by Goldmini

He must have been busy - passed by the showroom tonight and there was not one car left outside.

Maybe he's sold the lot of them...

We had to move every car from the fourcourt and showroom.Some garages got cars wrecked :blackeye::eek: ,we were picking bits of the peugeot garage out our garden yestarday :mad::mad:
The only cars outside ,are the demo's ...ready for getaway,cos there letting them out again(at least 20 riot van's passing as we speak) :eek::blackeye::eek:

Mini Me
7th July 2005, 08:06 PM
Bugger this, iv'e NEVER seen so many riot vans and helipcopters in ma life......
Somethings kicking of here...........Demo's running !!!!!

sh@z
7th July 2005, 08:25 PM
Hope it doesnt get nasty Minime...

I thought the same in Edinburgh on Saturday during the march when the anarchists started their trouble... never seen so many riot cops or police vans and helicopters.

AndyP & Lenore
9th July 2005, 11:05 PM
quote: ....we were picking bits of the peugeot garage out our garden yestarday :mad::mad:

At least the parts wouldn't have been heavy. Peugeot's are made of plastic and cardboard.

Seriously though, I hope everything went ok.

AndyP

eddie 44
10th July 2005, 11:30 AM
french p£sh... :mad: wifes got one o they wee plastic tubs :(
i had a bt police sitting on ma knee from glasgow-edinburgh..:evil:
where r they every other weekend..........:mad::mad::mad::mad:
who paid for all those tree huggers , to travel from stirling to london :question: ( free ) by virgin trains :question:

Clare1
12th July 2005, 05:41 PM
Stirling was a scary place with all the crazy hippies everywhere.....but now they have all gone! Even the ones who had to hitch lifts! lol

Now its peacefull again.....Until the next MINIME smirnoff adventure! hahaha