PDA

View Full Version : M90

Scottie
4th July 2005, 11:42 PM
what do you think will the M90 be effected by the G8

by that I mean do you think the traffic on it will increase two fold (folks avoiding the A9) meaning major Q's @ forth road bridge and surrounding area

cause we've got a ferry to catch Friday and just wondering if we should give ourselfs extra time.:question:

Wul
5th July 2005, 12:58 AM
Will it not all be back to normal by Friday? thoought the G8 was only on Wednesday and everything is building up to then? unless of course Bob and his merry men are walking back to London!! :p

Scottie
5th July 2005, 02:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Will it not all be back to normal by Friday? thoought the G8 was only on Wednesday and everything is building up to then? unless of course Bob and his merry men are walking back to London!! :p

thought it was on the 6th 7th 8th July.

3 days so won't the road restriction still be in place on Friday
but if it's only on 1 day then no probs.

Craig
5th July 2005, 05:21 AM
The road restrictions will still be in place on friday as they are still in gleneagles. Also T in the Park starts on friday so I would definately leave more time for your trip.

getting the Superfast from Rosyth then - going anywhere nice??;)

Scottie
5th July 2005, 05:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

The road restrictions will still be in place on friday as they are still in gleneagles. Also T in the Park starts on friday so I would definately leave more time for your trip.

getting the Superfast from Rosyth then - going anywhere nice??;)

yip taking the treg (touareg) and caravan around europe for a couple of weeks also taking the treg on the nurburgring ring germany :eek::D

Craig
5th July 2005, 05:27 AM
see if you can beat Jeremy Clarksons time of 11 minutes round the N-ring in that diesel S-type :D:D

duncan
5th July 2005, 05:31 AM
When you say you've got to catch the ferry, i hope your getting on it, and not racing it ;):p

Sheilz
5th July 2005, 07:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by duncan

When you say you've got to catch the ferry, i hope your getting on it, and not racing it ;):p

Ha ha :D:D:D