Big Col
1st July 2005, 08:30 PM
Nae Mod powers it looks like mate! :D

Julz
1st July 2005, 08:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by minime

nae mowta ...:p Julz ??????

<looks out window>, yup, she's still there, fat and beautiful as always!!:p:D

You're very observant Big C, considering I was de-moted about 2 weeks ago!!:eek:;) I'll just have to cry at your cheeky comments now instead of editing them!!:(

Big Col
1st July 2005, 09:26 PM
Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! :)

So why'd you chuck it ya lightweight? A wee bit of heckling and you cave???

Julz
1st July 2005, 09:51 PM
I didn't 'chuck it' as you so elegantly put it, it was deemed inappropriate for a non-mini owner to keep you wreckless bods in order, so I'm reduced back to pleb level, and a short one at that!!:(:D

john
1st July 2005, 10:53 PM
but you have a mini! don't you??

Julz
1st July 2005, 11:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by john

but you have a mini! don't you??

Yes, she's lovely, although needs her botty cleaned!;):D

Scottie
1st July 2005, 11:37 PM
has the garage held on to your Evo all this time for you:question:

are you no fed up waiting:question:

:D:D:cool:

Julz
1st July 2005, 11:49 PM
Yup, they still have it and yes I'm fed up waiting! The best things come to those who wait, and that doesn't just apply to Guinness!!:p:D Fife Mitsi are going to advertise my mini from their garage and also provide a warranty with her, which is more than I got from my dealership!!:evil::)

euan
1st July 2005, 11:51 PM
Blimey, that's good of them to offer a warrenty on it! Good on them.

Julz
1st July 2005, 11:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by euan

Blimey, that's good of them to offer a warrenty on it! Good on them.

Quality dealership you see!:D

euan
2nd July 2005, 12:01 AM
Sounds like it! I'm impressed by that, but then again I guess they want your business ;)

Julz
2nd July 2005, 12:06 AM
True, but it's not as if I'm buying a top of the range car, I'll leave that for Scottiecoop!;) They've been a really helpful bunch from the start so certainly no complaints so far!:) Doubt I'll have to go to Mitsubishi Customer Services and complain about them, unlike certain other dealers where even after two complaints and an internal kick up the rear they still make to effort to apologise!:evil::disapprove:

Scottie
2nd July 2005, 12:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

True, but it's not as if I'm buying a top of the range car, I'll leave that for Scottiecoop!;) They've been a really helpful bunch from the start so certainly no complaints so far!:) Doubt I'll have to go to Mitsubishi Customer Services and complain about them, unlike certain other dealers where even after two complaints and an internal kick up the rear they still make to effort to apologise!:evil::disapprove:

I cannae help it If I've got a fettish with option boxes.:D One thing you'll whip my ar$e on the road:eek::D:p

euan
2nd July 2005, 01:25 AM
To quote Honda...

Isn't it nice when things just work?

Wul
4th July 2005, 03:18 AM
Oh man sorry to hear that Julz - Meant to say before - theres a mad looking pink MINI parked in edinburgh you'd love - are you sure yellows the colour you want? will try and get a piccie of it up on here!

Julz
4th July 2005, 03:57 PM
Rob refuses to let me get the evo sprayed pink!!:kiss::D:kiss:

Wul
4th July 2005, 05:07 PM
Heh Heh! :p Now that would be "fast n furious" :I