PDA

View Full Version : John & Nenah

Gismo
28th June 2005, 09:07 PM
At John's place of work, just gotta love those panini's :p

The Dogfather
28th June 2005, 09:15 PM
I'm just over the road from you Alan, so where's my invite? ;)

Gismo
28th June 2005, 09:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini
You eat too much for my pocket :p today was expensive anyway, thanks to John introducing me to the new Nokia 8800 :blackeye:

The Dogfather
28th June 2005, 09:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland
You eat too much for my pocket :p
Hey, I resemble that remark!:I

Scottie
28th June 2005, 09:50 PM

quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini
You eat too much for my pocket :p today was expensive anyway, thanks to John introducing me to the new Nokia 8800 :blackeye:

h'mmmmm 8800 had mine for over a week now. not to sure about it.

no real tones available to load up yet so no crazy frog:( to be 100% honest I found the slip up screen on the Samsung nicer to use than the 8800 and watch how you slide it back down it can go with a bang.

Gismo
28th June 2005, 09:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop
no real tones available to load up yet so no crazy frog:(
I'm not really into tones etc :p especially that damned frog, anyways, i thought that any ring tone could be used :I

Scottie
28th June 2005, 09:57 PM

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop
no real tones available to load up yet so no crazy frog:(
I'm not really into tones etc :p especially that damned frog, anyways, i thought that any ring tone could be used :I

the tones that come with it are crap:( but the 262,000 tft screen is cracking:D oh and the home charger is cool it lights up blue around the base and you can charge the two batteries at once:cool:

Gismo
28th June 2005, 10:20 PM
I couldn't even pick a decent ring tone, i just wanted one of a normal phone, but the 8800 only has all those fancy jobbies :p
Eventually got one of a classic old style phone, braw :cool:
Yep, the charger is fancy, but, the phone is way over priced

Nenah
29th June 2005, 07:59 AM
Good to see you Allan - and thanks for buying me lunch and introduce Winnie to Millie Mark II - although she's a bit "standard" by your normal standards!

I'm taking bets on how long it will take BS to pimp his new ride - place your bets folks!

;)

PS: Happy birthday for 29th - I owe you a belated birthday drink at Cullen - one pint of Tequila coming up! :D

duncan
30th June 2005, 03:19 AM
Now this (http://www.geocities.com/duncan_mckenna/BT706.mp3) is a proper ringtone. :)

Gismo
30th June 2005, 07:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by duncan
Now this (http://www.geocities.com/duncan_mckenna/BT706.mp3) is a proper ringtone. :)
Brilliant, How do i get that onto my phone :question:

john
30th June 2005, 05:05 PM
come on then how do you get it on your phone cos I want to know????

Gismo
30th June 2005, 05:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by john
come on then how do you get it on your phone cos I want to know????
Well i'm actually hoping that Duncan will send it to my phone from his phone :p

Julz
30th June 2005, 06:40 PM
I actually miss my Italian Job ringtone, I've now got a buzzing fly until I can be bothered to find a new ringtone! Did threaten to get 'Turning Japanese':p:D:D

The Dogfather
30th June 2005, 09:02 PM
I've got a V3 motarola which allows me to add any tune/sound as a ringtone via USB/Bluetooth.

Currently have a few league of gentlemen clips as ringtones/message tones "are you local?" etc.

If I get a call from home I get the dog barking, if Jackie rings it's Liam Lynch 'Whatever'

I Want A Works
1st July 2005, 05:48 AM
I'm the same BDM, got a USB lead to connect to my phone so I can upload and download MP3's, pics etc etc etc.

Some people have even sent me pics they have taken on their phone so I can download it on my computer and email it to them. Cheap bugas!

But I may offer my services to people here - MMS me ur pics and I'll mail them to you :D

Clean ones only please (inles by proior arangement;))