PDA

View Full Version : Black Cooper in Buckie on Saturday....?

chunkies
28th June 2005, 06:24 PM
I think it was Ashley Smith that i got a nice wave from on sat evening in Buckie ? I presume this is correct as your m8 T8SLD said you were going to be in BCK at the weekend ?

It was a nice change to get some sort of acknowlegement from another mini driver as most folk dont bother.

T8SLD
28th June 2005, 08:26 PM
If the black Mini had spots then it is safe to say it was Ash Smith as she always waves/flashes!

chunkies
28th June 2005, 08:51 PM
Yep, it did have spots....:)

T8SLD
28th June 2005, 11:36 PM
Must have been Ash! Have you got your name down for any of the runs yet :question: Think i'm going to Arbroath on 23rd July - just waiting to see if Ash coming also. Maybe see you there if you can make it.

ashley smith
30th June 2005, 04:28 PM
Morning guys, hey it was me in Buckie on Sat night. Yeah great to get an acknowledgement from another mini driver back home.. You'll have to start the mini salute back home!!!

Will have to read up on the runs, havent had time, soz Shaz. Hows Daisy??

Chunkies - do you have a name for your mini??
Nice S by the way! Love the colour!

chunkies
30th June 2005, 05:06 PM
I've tried to start it but it only works if you know the driver, others just give you a funny look as though you'vr got 2 heads or something.:evil:

T8SLD
30th June 2005, 05:20 PM
Aye, some people are just so boring! What's so wrong with getting a wee wave from someone? Had my mini for about 4 weeks now and only 2 people have waved or waved back. :(

chunkies
30th June 2005, 06:29 PM
Surely these folk dont read the handbook that comes with the car eh....! It explains the MINI etiquete in it quite simply. :D keep waving..

ashley smith
1st July 2005, 01:24 AM
I know... Its rude not to wave.... They're obvously no fun!!!:D

Tam1314
1st July 2005, 05:54 AM
Gees l wave at minis even when lm in my taxi in Elgin

chunkies
1st July 2005, 07:16 AM
surely not a mini taxi Tam ? ....any wave is welcome. Got a cracker today from a foreign couple in a convertible s with the roof down in Elgin. They were chuffed to bits when i gave them the thumbs up.:cool: