PDA

View Full Version : Mini Meet East in Dublin, Ohio USA?

MacBoo
27th June 2005, 07:56 AM
Is anyone from here coming to the states to attend either of the Mini Meets that are going on? The east one is in Dublin Ohio starting this Friday (July 1st) and the west meet is next month in California.

minidriver#1
27th June 2005, 08:15 AM
i'd love to take the mini to the states, but unfortunately i'd have to sell myself to desperate business women in order to fund it.

sleepyrascal
27th June 2005, 09:52 AM
mmmmm im in Alabama. Havnt got the mini over here though. It would be good to have a drive up and get some photos and see some of the cars. If I have time off i'll come along.

MacBoo
28th June 2005, 05:20 AM
sleepyrascal,

Don't worry about not having a Mini with you, you would still be able to take pictures, browse the vendors and such...you just couldn't take part in some of the driving events. Last year my classic developed brake problems the night before so I had to drive my VW Jetta instead.

This year, the classic is staying home again in the midst of body repairs, but I traded the Jetta in an bought an '03 MCS that will be going. I'll be easy to spot, I'll probably have the only MINI there with a saltire on the roof?