PDA

View Full Version : Mr Ian Brown tut tut tut

Scottie
26th June 2005, 04:23 AM
:eek:

you alcopop queen:D

14 smirnoff ice and you could nae make it to work:evil::disapprove:

Worse than that you better speak to carlos:p:blackeye: we were there on time 9am you said no probs don't worry I'll be there.

Anyway's we sorted out the stipes without you:approve:

Will speak to you tomorrow you should know better young man :blackeye::blackeye::p:D

Mini Me
26th June 2005, 06:12 AM
Oooh dear, it was about 20 bottles,cannae mind nout.

But can you believe Clare brought me home and left me sleeping in my next door neighbours garden :disapprove::mad::(..
Once my wife eventualy let me in i managed to fall in the bathroom smashing all the mirrors,bottles of hes stuff etc.......NOT a good night:disapprove::disapprove::disapprove::disappro ve::disapprove::(:(:(

Anyway, grounded again:eightball::eightball::eightball:

Big Col
26th June 2005, 06:37 AM
Proud of you for all the drunken foolishness mate but smirnoff ice! Ya puff!

By the way...VOLVO? <shudders>

Big Gordy
26th June 2005, 06:31 PM
You'll have to work a damb sight harder to sell those suckers Broon:evil:;) :p:D:approve:

markyc
26th June 2005, 09:25 PM
Oh dear Mr B what could be worse that real dodgy photo or having folk find out that you throw WUMANS DRINK back your throat. Hope there's no injuries after your 'falling about bit':cool::dead::blackeye::blackeye::clown::clown:

Clare1
26th June 2005, 10:45 PM
Was a messy night for Mr Brown....

Lets just say the topic of converstation in here on Saturday was Iains drunken state! :p:D Imagine lying nearly unconcious in the car park of a pub with the MD and all your collegues around! :eek:

It was only half eleven aswel when we had to cart him home flat out in the back of a car (child locks on - he was trying to escape, wanted to go to jail...:eek:)!! haha
Then the best bit came when he rolled out the car, falling flat into his next door neighbours garden!!!

Thats where i left him, for his wife to sort him out!

Iain you owe me BIG time......:)

Oh and there is photographic evidence available.....:evil:

N12 JLK
27th June 2005, 02:58 AM
Volvo? the OOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDD mans car, surley not,one extreme to another there!
and what extras do you want fitted on the s40 sir,mmm let me think oh can i get an 8 track fitted ive loads of old sheena easton and gloria estifan cassettes to listen to. tell me your havin a laugh:sleepy:

Mini Me
27th June 2005, 03:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by lesley12

Volvo? the OOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDD mans car, surley not,one extreme to another there!
and what extras do you want fitted on the s40 sir,mmm let me think oh can i get an 8 track fitted ive loads of old sheena easton and gloria estifan cassettes to listen to. tell me your havin a laugh:sleepy:

Nae chance am a goin tae Volvo :mad::disapprove:.......so a wiz pi5hed,hadn't had nout to eat all day,and i don't drink !!!!:I:Iwonder why:question:

N12 JLK
28th June 2005, 04:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

Nae chance am a goin tae Volvo :mad::disapprove:.......so a wiz pi5hed,hadn't had nout to eat all day,and i don't drink !!!!:I:Iwonder why:question:

if you dont drink how do you pee then?:clown::clown::clown::clown:

Big Gordy
28th June 2005, 06:00 AM
Why do you think he's always seen holding a tesco's carrier bag:dead:;) :p:D:approve:

Clare1
29th June 2005, 12:36 AM
Hahahaha!!!

euan
30th June 2005, 11:40 PM
Sounds like someone needs a stadium pal....

http://www.stadiumpal.com/

The Dogfather
1st July 2005, 12:24 AM
Euan - Gross!:eek: Begs the question how did you find out about that?

Julz
1st July 2005, 12:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by euan

Sounds like someone needs a stadium pal....

http://www.stadiumpal.com/

Keep your wee leggies warm in the winter!!:dead:

euan
1st July 2005, 12:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Euan - Gross!:eek: Begs the question how did you find out about that?

I just picture the guy trying to sell the idea to a bank manager :) My mate found it and then threatened to get one of them and a Camelback to sit through all the Star Wars films back to back. We warned him off that one.

There is another one you can get that was on Top Gear a while ago that's filled with crystals that turns everything to a gel. To be honest, I just don't get why you'd ever need one!

Mini Me
1st July 2005, 02:02 AM
You are a very strange young man ?????:p

The Dogfather
1st July 2005, 02:15 AM
pot! kettle!

Mini Me
1st July 2005, 03:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

pot! kettle!

Yeh,yeh, we all know what yoi pi$$ in BD ;):DYOU DON'T HAVE TO POST ON A PUBLIC FURUM......:D:D:D:D

euan
1st July 2005, 05:44 PM
I'll clarify at this point - I've never used one, nor have any intention of doing so. Just one of those wierd products you find on the net.

As an aside, I've got a lot of Tesco carrier bags at the moment, want me to send them up? :)