PDA

View Full Version : low & loud - Big Col

Scottie
26th June 2005, 04:18 AM
saw you both at menzies:D got to admit euan not sure who you were when you said hello:I thought you had more hair than that:p;):D

also big col knew it was you saw the motor hows the oil:question:

Burple
26th June 2005, 06:07 AM
'Ullo :D:p:I

No worries... you know me.. like to keep a low profile an all that... ;);););):D:D

Must have been that new Wash 'n Go I was using last night.. ;);)

Lurking in the background with me were Zimbo and Broken Brian (the dodgy biker lookin' blokey) ;)

Did you manage to get your stuff sorted even tho that lightweight shandy-drinker was off? ;);););)

Isn't that Clare a pleasant lass?:cool::cool:;);):p:p

As for Big C... how could you miss that lanky str... (nah.. I'll play nice today since I'm in a good mood ;):D) shining beacon of good looks? ;);););)

Big Col
26th June 2005, 06:28 AM
Was good to meet you again SC & hubby. The oil problem is apparently just the car running in. I think it probably is but I'll keep an eye on it.

Was good seeing you again too ickle fella, even if you did TOTALLY ignore me when I first walked in. :D

Wish the car was clean! :I Sorry Wul! <hangs head>

Smurf
26th June 2005, 05:33 PM
Yes, people walking past you and totally ignoring you until you leap up and down and say hello is frustrating, isn't it COL.....

;):D

At least you did eventually speak to me.
And, I know, it's a WASP...... :cool:

Clare1
26th June 2005, 11:02 PM
Im sure Iain delibrately arranged a NMS meet in here yesterday then bunked off coz he cant handle you all!!! :p

Nice to meet you Low n Loud, sorry didnt realise that it was broken Brian and Zimbo! :eek:

You're all welcome in here though, even if Mr Brown runs a mile! :p

broken_brian
27th June 2005, 01:46 AM
hi to all who were there

(from that dodgy biker lookin' blokey) :mad:

ps col have you washed yer motor yet as it was manky:dead: