PDA

View Full Version : JCW seats for sale ebay

Scottie
22nd June 2005, 06:14 AM
no bids so far
Link to auction. (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=100916&item=4557681605&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW)

Gismo
22nd June 2005, 05:59 PM
Or these in Charcoal (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=30172&item=7981126884&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW)

MartinSullivan
22nd June 2005, 06:12 PM
I got a quote from a guy selling the charcoal ones of 70 quid for delivery to Aberdeen. First guy is in Birmingham and wont negotiate for a courier even if I arrange it

Gismo
22nd June 2005, 06:33 PM
The guy says he'll accept £850, a huge saving for someone who is into modding their MINI ;)

MartinSullivan
22nd June 2005, 06:45 PM
Yeah, but for him to offer that - he would have to end the auction, which mean you have no protection from Ebay.

Admittedly I have found the Ebay protection to be little more than useless in the past but its still nice to have some peace of mind

Scottie
22nd June 2005, 06:49 PM
for that saving I would would collect them and pay cash to the guy that way no worries.:)

Gismo
22nd June 2005, 07:02 PM
I reckon they will go for less than £850 anyway :cool:

MartinSullivan
22nd June 2005, 10:49 PM
Well the charcoal ones went for £720 - sniped at the last second by a new bidder. Good price though

Cooper_si
22nd June 2005, 11:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

I got a quote from a guy selling the charcoal ones of 70 quid for delivery to Aberdeen. First guy is in Birmingham and wont negotiate for a courier even if I arrange it

I could have looked after them for you martin for when you popped down :D

MartinSullivan
22nd June 2005, 11:12 PM
Was just away to email you Si :D with exactly that plan in mind ;) as I missed out on the charcoal ones and the blue ones are actually a better match for my car

CHEERS :D

MartinSullivan
22nd June 2005, 11:13 PM
They would make nice office seats till I arrive :D

Cooper_si
22nd June 2005, 11:15 PM

They would make nice office seats till I arrive :D

Your Welcome Martin...and thanx yes they would make great comfy seats while im working ;)

Scottie
22nd June 2005, 11:17 PM

Was just away to email you Si :D with exactly that plan in mind ;) as I missed out on the charcoal ones and the blue ones are actually a better match for my car

would go nice with blue led dash lights :p;):D so I reckon cooper si should bring them up to you martin via Inverness;):p:D

Cooper_si
22nd June 2005, 11:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

would go nice with blue led dash lights :p;):D so I reckon cooper si should bring them up to you martin via Inverness;):p:D

Thats certainly a possibility...i wonder if the airline would let me sit in the seats while i flew over...hmmmmmmm ;):p

MartinSullivan
22nd June 2005, 11:20 PM
There you go Si, get yourself up here - Fiona will put you up and you can do a heap of dash board mods for NMS'ers. I know there are a few people that have shown an interest over the years - but have lost their bottle when I have pointed them to the threads on Mini2 detailing how to do it.

Scottie
22nd June 2005, 11:30 PM

There you go Si, get yourself up here - Fiona will put you up and you can do a heap of dash board mods for NMS'ers. I know there are a few people that have shown an interest over the years - but have lost their bottle when I have pointed them to the threads on Mini2 detailing how to do it.

e'hhhhhhhhhh ok I can supply the lilo & sleeping bag and the use of the loft in my garage;):p:D

Cooper_si
22nd June 2005, 11:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cooper_si

[quote]Originally posted by MartinSullivan

e'hhhhhhhhhh ok I can supply the lilo & sleeping bag and the use of the loft in my garage;):p:D

is that Martin being rude again fiona ??? :D as long as theres no spiders in the loft hey...they would probably eat me and spit me out :blackeye:

Scottie
22nd June 2005, 11:41 PM

[quote]Originally posted by MartinSullivan

is that Martin being rude again fiona ??? :D as long as theres no spiders in the loft hey...they would probably eat me and spit me out :blackeye:

no joke by the way we have huge spiders here between June & September their bodies are about the size of a polo mint (including the Hole);) legs stretch out about by 3 inches easy.:eek:

Cooper_si
22nd June 2005, 11:51 PM
your kidding fiona !!! who needs a car then when you can ride around on one of them spiders! I wonder if they take to being carbon fibred very well :cool::D:p

Scottie
23rd June 2005, 12:36 AM

your kidding fiona !!! who needs a car then when you can ride around on one of them spiders! I wonder if they take to being carbon fibred very well :cool::D:p

no they crash and burn every time they make a move the hoover gets them;):p:D

Scottie
24th June 2005, 03:50 AM
Martin,

it says on mini2 that somebody has offered £750 and would pick up saturday.

MartinSullivan
24th June 2005, 04:13 AM
Yeah I know, When I emailed him he said he was leaving it on ebay to get the best price. The guy is obviously a chancer

Scottie
24th June 2005, 10:35 PM
looks like he is getting his wish up to £801.50 still a good bargain though I reckon.