View Full Version : New Ranges September

Scottie
21st June 2005, 06:59 PM
Saw them on mini2

I'm liking the Parklane interior but the checkmate exterior

http://www.mini2.com/news/news306.html

Burple
21st June 2005, 08:06 PM
Hmmmm... apart from the interiors of the S and the Cooper (except the 2 tone steering wheel) - and maybe the Royal Grey Metallic paint... can't say I'm too impressed... :disapprove: They're a bit... boring?
Hope they refine the decals a bit before Sept!
Sure they'll sell well tho! :D:D:D

aimee_s
21st June 2005, 08:21 PM
quite like the interior of the checkmate....

Mini Me
21st June 2005, 09:01 PM
Fine looking cars IMHO :p
quite a lot happening at the mo, as of september it's bye bye to solid black,solid gold,electric blue,liquid yellow(yellow will only be avail on one and cooper)

And hello to metalic black (on the s),hyper blue on all cars,pepper white on cabrio.............oh and cd as standard:p
And factory fit Recaro seats :p:D

Scottie
21st June 2005, 09:10 PM
Any pictures of the factory fit recaro seats. mmmmmmmmmmmmm liking that :D

Mini Me
21st June 2005, 09:27 PM
ask me on saturday:p......

Burple
21st June 2005, 10:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by minime

And factory fit Recaro seats:p......

Oh really....???? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:p:p;););););)

Smurf
21st June 2005, 10:30 PM
No more leccy blue?!?!?! Looks like I got there just in time then!!! I LOVE that colour!:eek:

I suppose this means that I'd need to re-spray my aero kit if I wanted to transfer it to the next car! :eek:

Hmmmmm.

AndyP & Lenore
21st June 2005, 11:15 PM

Fine looking cars IMHO :p
quite a lot happening at the mo, as of september it's bye bye to solid black,solid gold,electric blue,liquid yellow(yellow will only be avail on one and cooper)

And hello to metalic black (on the s),hyper blue on all cars,pepper white on cabrio.............oh and cd as standard:p

Also saw on MINI2 that there will be a metallic red (solar red) and a new dark blue (space blue), also rumours of a silver roof.
http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92365

MartinSullivan
21st June 2005, 11:58 PM

Quote from Mini2

New Option:

We are also pleased to announce the introduction of Recaro Sports Seats for the driver and front passenger as an available option on all models. These seats will only be available in Leather GRAVITY Panther Black/Grey, and will have matching rear seats. This option will also include Lumbar Support, Passenger and Driver Seat Height Adjustment, Front Seat Heating, Adjustable Thigh Support and Recaro branding.

4FA - Recaro Sports Seats - £1,530 for all models except MINI Cooper S

- £1,350 for MINI Cooper S Hatch & Convertible

(IMPORTANT: When ordering 4FA Recaro Sports Seats you must order upholstery code T5PN or T6PN. The car will not be built with these upholsteries and the leather cost will not be charged).
he new Recaro Sports Seats, please click here .

broken_brian
22nd June 2005, 04:09 AM
Sounds like bmw are now starting to use some of the classic special edition names then, i wonder if they will bring out a mini equinox in amaranth pearlescent:clown:

Duncan Stewart
22nd June 2005, 04:28 AM
mmmm - different

Mini Me
28th June 2005, 03:39 AM
Got some good picc's today,the new mowta's are well cool !!!!!:p

Scottie
28th June 2005, 05:03 AM
got any of the checkmate;) can you post a link to them

Big Col
28th June 2005, 03:51 PM
:eek: Fi you're NOT! Are you???

Scottie
28th June 2005, 04:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
:eek: Fi you're NOT! Are you???

I'm not looking forward to my Silver S but Allan (husband) is.

Trading in the Cabrio come October time:D or earlier depends when stealer:evil:;):I oops sorry Minime says I have to hand it back re the trade in price he gave.

Crombers
28th June 2005, 09:28 PM
Not so fussed on 'special editions' & I think they could have gone for better names rather than dragging this little trio back into life.
Iain , is this the usual special edition sales push pre the new model coming out next year :question:
IMHO if I were buying right now I'd still be going for the standard car then looking up th goodies list :approve:

lightbody
29th June 2005, 03:06 AM
Really disappointed by the special editions when i saw them, because i was quite excited when i heard they were doing this.

Somehow, however, they seem to have missed the point. There doesn't seem anything much special to me about them at all... they don't seem 'British' (despite the names). I think the Park Lane and CHeckmate interiors are bogging! also irritated to see the preview cars running german reg plates... kind of kills the British image of the Park Lane somewhat!!

THe Mini ONE Se7en has nothing at all on it to refer to the original...

Scottie
29th June 2005, 03:23 AM
steady on there young man :p:blackeye: I think they are just lovely :D:approve::)

you wait in the flesh with those horseshoe wheels :p it will look
yummy.;)

Mini Me
29th June 2005, 05:58 AM
am havin one :p