PDA

View Full Version : I am defo getting graphics

Scottie
20th June 2005, 11:52 PM
right up until today I was going with black checked viper style on the silver mini.

But now I saw a thread on mini2 about dog paw prints and this has got me thinking what about dog paw print viper style.

I am really liking the idea what with scottie. and being a dog lover etc etc but a bit worried it would look stupid.

what do you think good idea or crap idea.

Sorry about all the questions but don't want to make to many mistakes.:)

GAJ
20th June 2005, 11:54 PM
Definitely a wee bit different, you won't see many others, that's for sure! I say go for it!

Big Col
20th June 2005, 11:57 PM
Go for it I say. If you don't like 'em they peel off. :)

Smurf
21st June 2005, 12:13 AM
Someone who's good in Photoshop (or some other graphics package) might be able to mock something up for you to look at....
Sorry, I'm not good enough to do that.

I'd say go for it too! Do something different! As Big Col says, they peel off again... :D

MartinSullivan
21st June 2005, 12:15 AM
Go for it, it would look cool :D

Mini Me
21st June 2005, 02:50 AM
oh god no................................................ .........would be cool though, or what about Minime's feet ,painted black ,and i'll run over the top of it !!!:p no done that for years.

Duncan Stewart
21st June 2005, 02:56 AM
Nice idea :D, go for it and be different. And they do peel off easy if you don't like them - I removed the Ace of spades graphic from the tailgate of my last Mini as I decided I did not like it.

The Dogfather
21st June 2005, 07:17 AM
I thought of a big single paw print for the roof but I thought it would look too much like Jack Wolfskin the outdoor clothing range but think the paw print viper stripes would be a better idea :D

Willie M
21st June 2005, 03:50 PM
Go for it Fiona, I think it would look braw :approve:
You could get wee Archie to donate his pawprints for the graphics ;)

MartinSullivan
21st June 2005, 04:18 PM
There is a paw print in the latest Go Mini, and it does look pretty good - I think the paw print vipers would look even better