PDA

View Full Version : Sorry about all the dumb questions

Scottie
16th June 2005, 06:23 PM
:I:I:clown:

I now have my ipod:D so loking for any recommendations as to what is the best site for downloading music.

Oh and is it easy to do.:clown:

GAJ
16th June 2005, 06:32 PM
The Apple iTunes Music Store is probably the biggest music store available at the moment. When you install the software that is provided with the iPod it will provide a direct link to the ITMS, just make sure you select UK or all the prices will be in dollar$!

Remember though that iTunes will also allow you to convert the CDs that you already own so that you can listen to them on the iPod.:)

The bundled Apple software makes doing both of these things child's play!

Scottie
16th June 2005, 06:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ

The Apple iTunes Music Store is probably the biggest music store available at the moment. When you install the software that is provided with the iPod it will provide a direct link to the ITMS, just make sure you select UK or all the prices will be in dollar$!

Remember though that iTunes will also allow you to convert the CDs that you already own so that you can listen to them on the iPod.:)

The bundled Apple software makes doing both of these things child's play!

Scottie
16th June 2005, 06:58 PM
one last question. dose it download direct onto the ipod or do I have to download it to my pc and then transfer to the ipod.

euan
16th June 2005, 07:02 PM
It downloads to iTunes on the PC and you then transfer it onto the ipod.

Wul
16th June 2005, 08:25 PM
Scottie - if you try downloading from other sites like napster etc be careful of the format as Ipod's can't play .wma formats!