PDA

View Full Version : U2/Oasis

Jeff
16th June 2005, 04:56 AM
Anbody going to see Oais or U2 next week or the following at Hampden, I have tickets for both and can't wait the two best bands in the world playing within a week of each other:D. I daren't even start the debate of who is better. I have tickets for standing on both occasions. I believe Liam strooped off in the huff in Belgium the other night lets hope Noel just does all the songs!!!:cool:

Scottie
16th June 2005, 05:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jeff

Anbody going to see Oais or U2 next week or the following at Hampden, I have tickets for both and can't wait the two best bands in the world playing within a week of each other:D. I daren't even start the debate of who is better. I have tickets for standing on both occasions. I believe Liam strooped off in the huff in Belgium the other night lets hope Noel just does all the songs!!!:cool:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/scottiecoop/vomit.gif

;):p:D

Willie M
17th June 2005, 04:29 PM
Just Oasis at Hampden for me Jeff. Saw U2 both nights on the Elevation tour last time around though.

I noticed Liam was up to his old party tricks again. I was at the SECC the night the whole band walked off after about 45 minutes.

Absolutely brilliant live band though, when they complete a whole set ;):D

euan
17th June 2005, 05:15 PM
I saw Oasis at Murrayfield a few years ago and they were just superb. My mate saw them at Hammersmith recently on a pre-tour gig and he loved it.

U2 - I'd loved to have gone but as has been said before, couldn't justify the ticket price.

Wul
17th June 2005, 08:58 PM
Saw Oasis at Ingliston when they'd just started to become noticed - Ocean Colour Scene were their support - 2000 people in a sweaty tin shed - fantastic Gig!

Saw U2 at murrayfield on the Popmart tour - also a class gig - Seahorses were supporting them.

Enjoy!

Mini Me
17th June 2005, 11:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Saw Oasis at Ingliston when they'd just started to become noticed - Ocean Colour Scene were their support - 2000 people in a sweaty tin shed - fantastic Gig!

Saw U2 at murrayfield on the Popmart tour - also a class gig - Seahorses were supporting them.

Enjoy!

I was at tha oasis gig...superb,Noel's solo on the stool with classic,you wanna be a space man :D:D:D:D

Crombers
18th June 2005, 12:11 AM
Oasis - Balloch 1996 , Fab

U2
1983 War Tour (cant remember the venue but it's now a club in Sauchiehall St Glasgow)
1984 Unforgettable Fire Tour - Barrowlands
1987 Joshua Tree Tour - SECC
1993 ZooTV/Zooropa - Celtic Park (both nights)
1997 Popmart - Murrayfield
All absolutely brilliant

2001 - On holiday & missed the gig
2005 - Still searching for that prized ticket

If you aint seen U2 live , get it down on your list of things to do before you die :approve: