PDA

View Full Version : V 666

monkimagic
14th June 2005, 05:26 AM
I saw a E/B cooper with this plate ( V 666 ), nice car and a cool Reg.

This was on Anderson drive, does anyone know who owns it

Monki

Natalie
14th June 2005, 07:03 AM
Yeah an old lady who sooooo doesn't suit the car!! LOL!! It was in the showroom for a while because the owner was abroad. It is a very nice specced S!! :D That's about that best bit of the car!! hehe!! :D

sleepyrascal
14th June 2005, 11:30 AM
it was always an old man i saw driving it. He used to have a golf vr6.

john
14th June 2005, 05:45 PM
V666 belongs to Jack Wilson,he is a retired VW main agent for Aberdeen he was selling VW's when GOD was a boy (as I remember[:)

RS
16th June 2005, 05:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by john

V666 belongs to Jack Wilson,he is a retired VW main agent for Aberdeen he was selling VW's when GOD was a boy (as I remember[:)

Apologies for being pedantic, but wasn't Jack Wilson the local Renault dealer? I think the Aberdeen VW dealer was Thompson of Cults.

john
16th June 2005, 11:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by RS

quote:Originally posted by john

Apologies for being pedantic, but wasn't Jack Wilson the local Renault dealer? I think the Aberdeen VW dealer was Thompson of Cults.

He was the VW dealer long before Thomsons of Cults and a renault dealer later on;)

Sheilz
21st June 2005, 04:06 AM
On friday there was a blonde driving it but I've also seen an older guy and a younger one driving it too - not all at the same time though! ;):D:D:D