PDA

View Full Version : MINI RUN

seany
6th August 2003, 01:27 AM
I AM THINKING OF SETTING UP A MINI RUN UP IN THE INVERNESS AREA, FOR NEW AND OLD, NO DATES YET, BUT THOUGHT ABOUT DECEMBER, AND WE COULD ALSO HAVE A CHRISTMAS PARTY, MAYBE THE RUN ON SATURDAY, AND SATURDAY NIGHT HAVE THE PARTY, THEN HOME ON THE SUNDAY, LET ME KNOW, WHAT YOU'S THINK:question::question::question:

Duncan Stewart
6th August 2003, 04:33 PM
Great Idea. I would take part, especially if we get some fun weather like snow.

Krusty
6th August 2003, 04:53 PM
I'm sure myself and Zippy will be up for this one - depending on the dates cause I have exams in December.

seany
7th August 2003, 08:17 PM
cume on, i thought more of you's would reply, any way i have some dates for you's to pick from:- sat 29th nov, sat 6th dec or sat 13th dec. i am not picking the saturday before christmas, as i will be runing a round getting presents. let me know asap please.

Monsta Mo Mini
7th August 2003, 08:24 PM
The run up to Christmas is a very busy time for me I'm afraid. Lots of parties and gigs to go to so you'll have to count me out on this one. Sorry!

seany
7th August 2003, 08:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

The run up to Christmas is a very busy time for me I'm afraid. Lots of parties and gigs to go to so you'll have to count me out on this one. Sorry!

ye! that's ok, maybe next time.:cool::)

zippy
7th August 2003, 08:52 PM
i would go even if Krusty won't. Give me any excuse to drive my mini:cool:

Krusty
7th August 2003, 09:14 PM
The 13th would be best for me cause my exam would be over. Could also be persuaded into the last weekend of November - a weekend off from studying does no harm!!!

Duncan Stewart
7th August 2003, 09:58 PM
Any one of the 3 dates would suit me.

Willie M
7th August 2003, 10:04 PM
Linda and I would be definite maybes. I'm afraid we couldn't confirm until nearer the time though seany.

macblob
8th August 2003, 02:47 AM
Add me as a maybe also :D

work is hellish busy just now so will need to see how things pan out

seany
19th August 2003, 08:48 PM
NEW FORUM ON TOPIC (INVERNESS SATURDAY 13TH DECEMBER MINI RUN ) CAN YOU'S PUT YOUR NAME DOWN ON IT, THANK YOU.