PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye

Julz
11th June 2005, 08:31 AM
my little baby has now been sold and will soon be making the long trip down to London!:(:(:( Tomorrow (or today infact!) will be spent washing and polishing!:sleepy: Sad day it is indeed, I'm going to miss her far too much, and more than is clinically sane to miss a car!:p I'm away for a cry!:(:(

john
11th June 2005, 09:46 AM
Ahhhhh no!!!! Canna believe it! What a sad day for us BBR Mini chicks...ahh well...i will just have to hang onto my Winnie as I'm now the last of the BBR chicks in the club!:(:(:(

Enjoy your Evo, Julz :cool:...hopefully you will come to you senses like Bonnie Scotland & return to the New Mini family one day soon!:)

xxx Nenah

PS Just realised i'm logged on as John! Opps! Cant be assed typing this again! ;)

john
11th June 2005, 04:47 PM
Don't cry Julz,just remember every cloud has a silver lining and some are yellow and shaped like a Lancer:cool:I wish I had bought the Clio but now I have a challenge mini :D

PS this is John this time:D

Gismo
11th June 2005, 04:48 PM
Tis a sad day indeed :( hope all goes well for the Evo experience :p

Mini Me
11th June 2005, 05:37 PM
Baby B gone :eek::blackeye:, dinnae worry Julz, you will love the new mowta(you still gonny wave to me tomorrow )

P.S.There will always be a build slot on standby on Menzies for you ;););)

MartinSullivan
11th June 2005, 06:00 PM
Its a sad day Julz :(, but sure the Evo will go someway to making up for it :). BabyB will never be forgotten

Julz
11th June 2005, 06:24 PM
Aww shucks, you're all going to make me cry!!:(:(

Minime, hold that thought!;)

Gismo
11th June 2005, 06:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz
Minime, hold that thought!;)
Shall we start a spec Julz's new mini thread :p;):cool:

Julz
11th June 2005, 06:48 PM
Yes, it's yellow, 4.5m long, 4wd, dump valve and goes like merry stink!! Hmmm!!;):D

(BEP, aero kit, full black leather, anthracite interior, sat nav, silver vipers, black roof/mirrors, climate control.....;):clown:)

duncan
11th June 2005, 07:10 PM
Best of luck with the downgrade ;) Julz.

Hope you don't get as much grief this time around!

The Dogfather
11th June 2005, 07:19 PM
Good luck with the new mota, let's see if you hold on to longer than Bonnie ;)

Mini Me
11th June 2005, 07:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Good luck with the new mota, let's see if you hold on to longer than Bonnie ;)

or not !!!!:evil:;)

Scottie
12th June 2005, 04:29 AM
oh no it's gone:(:(

but a cracking car in it's place:D:D

monkimagic
12th June 2005, 06:09 PM
Wow, the day has come.

Maybe Julz can answer this.

The FQ, in the EvoV111 MR FQ-400 stands for ****ing quick.

Is this true ?

Willie M
12th June 2005, 08:12 PM
Awwww.... :( Really sorry to see 'The Baby' go Julz :( A wee cracker of a car.
My bet would be that you will be able to hold off longer than BS did, but only just ;):D
Best of luck with the new yellow missile :cool:

Julz
13th June 2005, 03:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Wow, the day has come.

Maybe Julz can answer this.

The FQ, in the EvoV111 MR FQ-400 stands for ****ing quick.

Is this true ?

Wouldn't surprise me!!;) But, with just a couple of grand and nerves of steel, I could kick the ass of one of them!!:eek::p

Getting nervous now, haven't heared from the guy since friday to arrange payment and collection!:eek::(

Was at my first evo meet this morning just to say hi to everyone, wow, what a noise!:p:p:D

Mini Martyn
13th June 2005, 06:34 PM
Just remember all the good times Julz, it was a great wee car!!?? Will miss seeing it again!!?? Enjoy the Evo!! :D:D

Big Gordy
13th June 2005, 08:02 PM
Typical ain't it:evil: finally meet Julz and Rob 2 days after she sells her Mini, sheesh8) She did look strange on Sunday with that oversize 'pellican' bib on to catch all the dribbles:eek:;):D
Well,has he boken it yet Julz:blackeye:;) :p:D:approve:

bpirie1000
13th June 2005, 09:09 PM
Least No one can say your joining the dark side..

Yello... EVO...... Nothing dark there....

So when you picking up the Evo Then???

zimbo
13th June 2005, 11:16 PM
Guess I'll have to keep an eye out for a Yellow EVO8 to wave to instead when I'm on the kingsway then Julz? Enjoy the new beast :D:p Bye bye baby B :disapprove:

Crombers
14th June 2005, 12:55 AM
Acht :disapprove: that means I'll not be able to follow (aye more like follow you waaaaaaaaaaay in the distance) the wee blue beasty & get lost on a future run i.e. Wuls Cart Run last year. Mind you Rob would have been to blame :clown: as he was either driving or navigating :approve:

Enjoy you new mowta Julz :cool:

Jeff
14th June 2005, 01:19 AM
Bad news!!! Enjoy your new car!

weefossy
14th June 2005, 04:57 AM
Gone but not forgotten:Dthe car that is. Rob and your goodself we hope to see in the not too distant future. Your always welcome down to North Berwick for a wee run; would make Neil's day, that would. Mom says "happy safe motoring":cool::cool:

minidriver#1
14th June 2005, 05:35 AM
dont be sad, you have an EVO 8!!!

but yeah sad to see it go, at least i got to sit in it once. lol. i'm sure we'll see more of the mini every now and then.

Burple
14th June 2005, 07:01 PM
You can't escape us THAT easily young lady!!! :p:p
How could you possibly stay away anyway?? :D:D

Sad to see Baby B go tho...

But I can't wait to see the new YELLOOOOWWWW beastie!!

Julz
14th June 2005, 07:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Neither can I!! Looks doubtful if this sale will go through, the buyer is struggling to get cash together!!:mad::evil::(

Scottie
14th June 2005, 07:43 PM

quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Neither can I!! Looks doubtful if this sale will go through, the buyer is struggling to get cash together!!:mad::evil::(

ain't that just typical or it could be a sign from the great man himself your meant to keep the wee blue mini.;):D

Smurf
14th June 2005, 08:08 PM
Would that have been the Evo run which went through Aberfoyle and up the Duke's Pass on Sunday lunchtime Julz? I was taking some video of my paw-in-law's Vintage car club on their annual outing, and couldn't resist filming all the Evos (and a few Scoobies) as they played going past the camera!!!

:D

Julz
14th June 2005, 08:26 PM
Yup, that was them, and yes, there were a few scoobs thrown in there for good measure!!;):D Great noise they make eh!!

SC, as for the mini, it's gotta go, regardless!:( (do you want it:p)

Scottie
14th June 2005, 09:09 PM

Yup, that was them, and yes, there were a few scoobs thrown in there for good measure!!;):D Great noise they make eh!!

SC, as for the mini, it's gotta go, regardless!:( (do you want it:p)

I'm in to silver now and anything not Zeemax;)

saw a few photos of the run on the scooby site.:D

Smurf
14th June 2005, 11:24 PM
Have to say though, the Evo's were a bit mental when they left the David Marshall Lodge again..... :(:disapprove::eek:

They could do with toning it down a little when there are people watching..... I heard nothing but complaints from people there, once they'd left.... :(

If they are going to play - make sure they do it somewhere quiet, or they'll get a bit of a bad name....

However - I liked seeing them! :D

hyperflick
16th June 2005, 09:57 PM
Julz... Sad to say goodbye to BabyB,:(:(:(
And no your not allowed to try and skulk away from us all...
As if we would let you anyway, we would pester you to death until you came back!:p:p:p:p

Oh yeah and we all want to drool over your new baby anyway...
Knew there was another reason:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mini Me
18th June 2005, 05:08 PM
you got the beast yet Julz :p

Julz
20th June 2005, 03:53 PM
Nope, still got the mini! The buyer never paid up! Looks like I'm destined to be a mini owner the rest of my life!!:(:(

bpirie1000
20th June 2005, 04:56 PM
aww julz..

I know how much you were looking forwad to teh Evo Experience...

what was the excuse the guy gave??

Hows she running nowadays anyways??

Cheers brizeeee