PDA

View Full Version : cumbernauld

N12 JLK
9th June 2005, 12:36 AM
Anyone from the Cumbernauld area fancy meeting up for a run , yes i know Cumbernaulds pants and the only good thing in its the road oot.there are some nice minis in the area so nows your chance to shine, what do you all think?:cool:

N12 JLK
9th June 2005, 04:40 AM
what about a run from Cumbernauld up through the campsie's tac-me-doon road(i think thats how its spelt) to Calcreach castle in Fintry , there's a nice pub in it:D ,good food and a beer garden.Anyone interested:question:

Craig
9th June 2005, 03:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by lesley12

what about a run from Cumbernauld up through the campsie's tac-me-doon road(i think thats how its spelt) to Calcreach castle in Fintry , there's a nice pub in it:D ,good food and a beer garden.Anyone interested:question:

cracking bit of road, I can remember getting my classic airborne on the tac mi doon road:eek::eek::D. When are you thinking of?

Craig

N12 JLK
10th June 2005, 04:26 AM
taking a wee run up tommorow morning to see what its like ,works crap so took the day off!. what about sat 5th july. come on there must be more people ,plenty of yous have read the topic!:D

Craig
10th June 2005, 04:49 AM
5th July is a Tues - do you mean 2nd? if so, I would be a definate no, working every day from 1st July to 11th:(:(. Somebody thought it was a good idea to bring some toffs to scotland for a game of golf ;)

N12 JLK
10th June 2005, 04:53 AM
ok what about the 16th?

Craig
10th June 2005, 04:34 PM
sorry :(, I'm on holiday then.... surely there must be more folk from the west on here that fancy a wee run ?:D

Smurf
10th June 2005, 08:37 PM
It could be a possibility, depending on the date.
Especially since it would be going to Cumbernauld and then come home again!!
:D