PDA

View Full Version : New Kid on the Block!

T8SLD
8th June 2005, 09:30 PM
Hi everyone, just got my yellow Cooper last week and still waiting for my first wave or flash from someone, ha ha! I have a white roof/wing mirrors and my number plate is SLD so please look out for me! Cheers Shaz

ashley smith
8th June 2005, 09:34 PM
Arite Doll, great to see you've finally got onto the website and now one of the clan - ha ha - lol!!!! :D

T8SLD
8th June 2005, 09:36 PM
Hey doll, told you i would get round to joining!

Duncan Stewart
8th June 2005, 09:54 PM
:D Welcome to New Mini Scotland :D

T8SLD
8th June 2005, 10:01 PM
Cheers, nice pics!

Julz
8th June 2005, 10:03 PM
Hi and welcome, nice of you to join us!:D

MartinSullivan
8th June 2005, 10:43 PM
Welcome to the site Sharon, hope to see you around Aberdeen sometime soon

bpirie1000
9th June 2005, 12:03 AM
eventually... Good to See you on the Forum... Hope your Car is treating you well and have Many mini adventures in her...

You'll find out just how much fun a mini can be now that your in the Driving seat...

anyways.. Keep an Eye Out for you And Your New beast......

Beep beep

Brizeeeeeee

Clare1
9th June 2005, 12:13 AM
Welcome!!! ;0)

Smurf
9th June 2005, 03:42 AM
Welcome to the nuthouse!
:D

AerokitScot69
9th June 2005, 03:48 AM
Hey toots, see ya about Aberdeen.

I Want A Works
9th June 2005, 05:14 AM
Welcome to NEW MINI ABERBEEN SCOTLAND. Have a nice day y'alll

Mini Me
9th June 2005, 07:25 AM
hello and welcome........me thinks am gonna have to get a job sellin MINI's in Aberdeen :p

The Dogfather
9th June 2005, 08:12 AM
Welcome to NewMiniAberdeen ;)

It's not very often I'm in Aberdeen in the MINI, it gets saved for the weekend blasts, but I give ya a flash if I see you abouit.

Gismo
9th June 2005, 03:00 PM
Hi and welcome to the insanity hoose :p

Willie M
9th June 2005, 03:51 PM
Welcome to NMS Shaz :cool:

Big Col
9th June 2005, 03:58 PM
YAY another yeller MINI joins! Welcome to NMS. :)

AberdeenMini
9th June 2005, 05:34 PM
Hiya :D

Crombers
9th June 2005, 05:58 PM
Welcome to NMS land. Get your name down for a run , that's the best bit about us :approve:

T8SLD
9th June 2005, 08:12 PM
Thanks for all the responses everyone. Looking forward to speaking to new people!

T8SLD
9th June 2005, 08:26 PM
Hi everyone, hope your having a good day. Cheers for the replies - looking forward to speaking to new people!

T8SLD
9th June 2005, 08:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000

eventually... Good to See you on the Forum... Hope your Car is treating you well and have Many mini adventures in her...

You'll find out just how much fun a mini can be now that your in the Driving seat...

anyways.. Keep an Eye Out for you And Your New beast......

Beep beep

Brizeeeeeee

Daisy is treating me very well - havent stopped smiling since i picked her up last week! ha ha ha. Hope the new job is going good.

T8SLD
9th June 2005, 08:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

YAY another yeller MINI joins! Welcome to NMS. :)

Hardly seen any yellow mini's before i got mine and now i am seeing them everywhere!!! Obviously, people with good taste in colour, ha ha ha!

T8SLD
9th June 2005, 08:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

Welcome to NMS land. Get your name down for a run , that's the best bit about us :approve:

I plan on doing a run this year but i'm bit scared after going on one at start of year with my pal Ash as everyone was driving like maniacs - i will never keep up! Of course, i may end up being a wee racing driver once i'm properly used to the car - :D

Crombers
9th June 2005, 09:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by T8SLD

quote:Originally posted by crombers

I plan on doing a run this year but i'm bit scared after going on one at start of year with my pal Ash as everyone was driving like maniacs - i will never keep up! Of course, i may end up being a wee racing driver once i'm properly used to the car - :D

<cough> Mmmmight that have been BDM's Blair Atholl gathering per chance :question: Seem to remember lots of comments afterwards regarding driving styles that day & our Mighty Mod MMM was none too happy :disapprove: to hear of all the (alledged) goings on :p. Those who go off first on a run may tend to drive briskly :D & my advice to you would be hang about at the back as it is not a race and you definately get more of a reaction from the public (smiling & waving) as they see all these MINI's passing by (I have sat at the back on many a run & the reaction is a blast). All the runs that I have been on have been well thought out and there are always several re-grouping stops to pull us all back together again.
Enjoy your MINI & that first NMS run , you'll love it :approve:

Duncan Stewart
9th June 2005, 09:58 PM
Give a run another go Sharon - they are great fun :D
Most runs are well planned with a detailed route given out and plenty of regroup points. Just follow the route at your own pace and you will meet up with everyone at each regroup point. Larger runs usually break into smaller groups between each regroup anyway. Traffic, etc., usually means runs got at fairly low speeds anyway. Minis are designed to be great fun to drive fast in corners (at legal speed of course) when you get the chance but not everyone like the G-forces involved :eek::p;):cool:

sleepyrascal
10th June 2005, 09:49 AM
Hey Shaz..

ashley smith
10th June 2005, 04:45 PM
Think we should go on another run Shaz, we'll try it again... What do you think?;)

The Dogfather
10th June 2005, 05:44 PM
Shaz, Ashley - you must go on the Cullen Run, there's lots of different driving speeds and you're bound to find one that you'll be comfortable with.....

ashley smith
10th June 2005, 06:04 PM
Yeah think we will. When is it again and how much? Isn't it too late to put your name down?

were you on the last one when we went to Baxters?

bpirie1000
10th June 2005, 08:34 PM
yip he was teh Lead..... So you can blame Him for the Feilds and Cooos passing so quick.....For Some of us...

T8SLD
10th June 2005, 08:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by ashley smith

Yeah think we will. When is it again and how much? Isn't it too late to put your name down?

were you on the last one when we went to Baxters?

I am defo up for the Cullen run if there are still spaces - especially since there is a stop over and plenty of drinking at night (well, so i have been told, ha ha!)

ashley smith
10th June 2005, 09:31 PM
Okay, cool. What do we do Bri to sign up and stuff - since your an expert int his area!!!!

bpirie1000
10th June 2005, 09:39 PM
no expert.. Just put your name down and book a room..or two... Simple..

I'll give you details later if you want..

B

T8SLD
10th June 2005, 10:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by ashley smith

Okay, cool. What do we do Bri to sign up and stuff - since your an expert int his area!!!!

Ash - you wanting to put our names down since you know the site better than me. Or give me a bell over the weekend and we can see if anyone else wants to come and then do the bookings etc. What weekend is it anyway?

ashley smith
11th June 2005, 12:20 AM
Aye sounds like a plan dol, we'll think about it over the weekend and see if a few others want to come along. Think its the weekend 23rd July, am I right in saying that?? Remember as Bri its always on your bday weekend!

Julz
11th June 2005, 12:25 AM
It's on sunday the 24th and all the info you require is here! (http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80818&onlybyuserid=0&page=1&pp=15) :D

ashley smith
11th June 2005, 12:37 AM
Cheers Julz. Is it just on one day this year?

Julz
11th June 2005, 08:29 AM
Yup, but last year there was a wee bit of an adventure up a hill the next day! There is also the red arrows thingy at Arbroath on the saturday which most bods seem to be going to!:D

bpirie1000
13th June 2005, 09:33 PM
that is my Birfday.... Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ANOTHER Mini run for my Birfday.............

monkimagic
21st June 2005, 07:39 AM
Welcome Shaz,

I will be sure to salute ya.

Monki

T8SLD
23rd June 2005, 11:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Welcome Shaz,

Monki

Cool - can you believe i have only been flashed once since i got my car 3 weeks ago! At least it was by another yellow mini! ha ha

I Want A Works
24th June 2005, 01:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by T8SLD

quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Welcome Shaz,

Monki

Cool - can you believe i have only been flashed once since i got my car 3 weeks ago! At least it was by another yellow mini! ha ha

Well next time I'm down in Aberdeen I'll flash and wave at you..........
...Mind you I don't have a MINI, only my GTi and the Laguna, but you'll get a flash anyway :D

ashley smith
24th June 2005, 08:04 PM
You'll just have to get a mini then!!!!! Be one of the clan!!!!:cool:

phantom
6th July 2005, 05:36 AM
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome :D:D:D

T8SLD
7th July 2005, 12:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by phantom

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome :D:D:D

Cheers! Might see you if your at the arbroath event on 23rd July. :)

hogg88
7th July 2005, 09:29 PM
Welcome :D:D and i hope your enjoying your car :D

Wul
8th July 2005, 01:52 AM
Hi there Shaz - enjoy the site :D