PDA

View Full Version : Hello

BOB
5th August 2003, 06:47 AM
So i take it this is the place to introduce ya self.
well my names Wendy but my mates call me Bob, dont ask why.
ummm not much to say really,im 18 i like driving, going out with my mates, chatting fast cars. thats all.

Monsta Mo Mini
5th August 2003, 07:34 AM
You got a MINI then?

Big Col
5th August 2003, 03:38 PM
<fights the urge to ask why her mates call her BOB>

Gismo
5th August 2003, 06:28 PM
So, BOB, why do you get called BOB :question: :cool: also, where you from :question:

Bonnie Scotland

Monsta Mo Mini
5th August 2003, 06:31 PM
Is that BOB in the Blackadder sense...BOB? :cool:

Burple
5th August 2003, 07:21 PM
:D
Glad someone else thought about the Blackadder reference!!
(see my other post wherever it is... ;))

It's obviously short for...... Bob... ;) :D

Big Gordy
5th August 2003, 09:07 PM
You wouldn't happen to be from the Falkirk area are you BOB. the reason I ask is that as we were leaving Tesco's in the retail park we noticed a chili red mini one with a young lass at the wheel 8) hanging out with some of the 'cruisers' :eek: Just wondered if it was you thats all ;)

Linda M
5th August 2003, 10:57 PM
Welcome BOB :)

Gordy, the Red ONE you saw at Tesco is probably Laura. She's about 18 and neighbour of my folks......since she got her MINI she's never out of it :D

Big Col
5th August 2003, 11:12 PM
HANG ON!!!!! You people on here know 18 year old girls that drive Mini's and you HAVEN'T TOLD ME??

I'm staggered by this! I feel betrayed.

Big Gordy
5th August 2003, 11:54 PM
Are 18 year olds not to old for you :evil:

Big Col
5th August 2003, 11:59 PM
Not if they drive MINI's they aint...

knaone
6th August 2003, 12:03 AM
Welcome to NMS BOB :)

Big Gordy
6th August 2003, 12:06 AM
That Colin has no scruples at all :approve:

Big Col
6th August 2003, 12:09 AM
THAT'S AN OUTRAGEOUS THING TO SAY GORDY! I'll have you know I have got a damn fine pair of hairy scrup...oh...hang on a mo...SCRUPLES? No. Fair enough. You have a point about that.

knaone
6th August 2003, 12:13 AM
this topic is gettin scary..... *looks very very worried*

Big Gordy
6th August 2003, 12:21 AM
You don't know how lucky are just reading it ;) I've got to WORK beside him. You have no idea what I have to put up with :p No wonder I've lost my hair :cool:

knaone
6th August 2003, 12:28 AM
lol
oh dear.... there is the fact i can just atleast walk away... there is always destroying each others chair when the other is off to the loo :p hehe

BOB
6th August 2003, 12:30 AM
Umm i come from Telford not far from Birmingham. So whose this col guy? i dont know why my mates call me bob it got stuck with me.
I drive a micra but i love minis cant afford one at the mo.my mates got one ya might know him by the name of mini martyn??

Big Col
6th August 2003, 12:35 AM
You have no idea how much that hurts me G man. :(

You know...People say I´m the life of the party, ´Cause I tell a joke or two. Although I may be laughin´ loud and hearty, deep inside I´m blue. So take a good look at my face. You'll see my smile looks out of place. If you look closer it´s easy to trace, the tracks of my tears.

Big Gordy
6th August 2003, 12:38 AM
Nicky must have told you the lyrics for 'tears of a clown' (how appropriate me thinks ;)) because your not old enough to know then yourself :eek:

knaone
6th August 2003, 12:39 AM
Seen Mini Martyn about on Mini2....

Col is the mad one... if you look he is apparently sittin next to Gordy but i cant see it myself :)

Big Col
6th August 2003, 03:42 PM
You're spot on G man. The Nickmeister copied it onto a MINIdisc as part of what he calls my education. It's quite annoying 'cos we got a music quiz emailed to us that had lyrics from the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's on seperate sheets in a spreadsheet. I got more right from the 60's that I did the 90's. Kinda annoying really. :mad:

As for knaone's comment...HEY! I aint mad. I'm special so there! Least that's what my mum tells me.:D I also don't sit next to Gordy (thanks gawd). He sit's one floor down.:p

To answer BOB's question about "Whose this col guy" Col is a young, tall, dark and handsome MINI cooper owner. :cool:

Big Gordy
6th August 2003, 04:52 PM
Ohhhhhhhh pllllleeeeeeaase lets not start this AGAIN and for the last time you aint good lookin OK :dead: When we came out of the pictures last night Laura's mini was cuddled up to ours' AAAAAAAAAWWWWWW isnt that cute love at first site (I hope her car is a girl or we are in trouble :eek:)

Davidson2
9th August 2003, 07:51 AM
Along comes a young 18 year old Girl Wendy, who prior to Jerry Springer used to be called 'Bob' - still is called Bob infact, and the Forums Hormones are jumping like a Flea ridden Dog!
Hi Wendy, What you doin Friday?

BOB
10th August 2003, 12:49 AM
This Friday ummm which was yesturday i was working and then i went to a club. thanks for asking. what did any of you bunch do? lols.

Burple
11th August 2003, 06:15 PM
Got quite succesfully sh*tfaced (ahem... sorry, I meant to say had a couple of lemonades and a babycham <cof cof>;)) at the Scotish Mini Weekend!!!
mmmmmmm..... Uncle Jack and Coke... :D

Davidson2
28th August 2003, 08:14 AM
Bob, Are you relly looking for a Man who thinks a Mini is a big thing?:eek: