PDA

View Full Version : Midweek Holy Island Run - 29th June. NOW POSTPONED

AndyP & Lenore
6th June 2005, 12:27 AM
OK. We didn't get a huge response to the "Mid-week run" suggestion, but we still fancy livening up a normally dreary Wednesday afternoon.

So, Wednesday 29th June 2005. MINI Run from Edinburgh to Holy Island.

Update: - Postponed to October due to lack of interest.:(

It was worth a try but we've had to admit defeat on this one. Its getting to the time where we would need to recce the roads, plan the route etc., and there's little point if no one is able to go. We all understand. Work absolutely has to come first - it's how we feed and clothe ourselves.

But hey! Good news!:D We decided the run is too good to just cancel. So we've postponed it to a Sunday in October. I'm starting a new thread to reflect the new day etc., etc.:D

See you in the new thread soon.

Cheers,

AndyP

AndyP & Lenore
7th June 2005, 03:21 AM
This is gonna be a lonely old run.:(

We new we wouldn't have 20 MINI's but we thought it would spark the interest of a couple of folk.:)

Aw go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on.....:D

Willie M
7th June 2005, 04:04 PM
:( Sorry guys. I would absolutely have loved to come along on this one. Generally I can be fairly flexible with my holiday arrangements so can usually manage the odd day off here and there. Sadly this one falls bang on one of my busiest times of the year at work :disapprove:

C'mon other NMS folks. Surely there must be some of you out there who can swing a day out of the office?

GAJ
7th June 2005, 04:28 PM
I can often wangle the odd day out of the office too but no can do for the 29th I'm afraid; got a meeting in Perth all day. Sorry!

Craig
8th June 2005, 01:48 AM
please accept my apologies as all time off at my work has been cancelled :( due to a small gathering of people in perthshire, or else, I would have loved a day out of the office in the borders.

I hope you get some people as it is what makes a run. :D

weefossy
8th June 2005, 04:26 AM
Sorry guys,I'm in Manchester that day.

Duncan Stewart
8th June 2005, 09:26 PM
Sorry, cannot take that day off. Enjoy the run