PDA

View Full Version : Who's got the biggest.........

Mini Me
6th June 2005, 12:17 AM
List of options,and whats MINI and non MINI......Genuine question :question::question:;).
And what would you like MINI to supply(sensible answers please),what are we missing.:question::D

some nice mod will be along soon to put this in the correct forum:I

Craig
6th June 2005, 12:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

List of options,and whats MINI and non MINI......Genuine question :question::question:;).
And what would you like MINI to supply(sensible answers please),what are we missing.:question::D

some nice mod will be along soon to put this in the correct forum:I

Not really got a lot of options on the car (MINI or non MINI) however I would like MINI to offer colour coded plastics as an option (same as body or roof if applicable) as the black plastic is very hard to keep clean. More sensibly priced "performance" parts which are still covered under the warranty would be good, 'cos a lot of people like to mod their car and keep the warranty (yes I know JCW exist, but very little performance bits for cooper range - more focused towards Cooper S).
:D
Craig

Duncan Stewart
6th June 2005, 03:08 AM
Not really into options either but took a few (glovebox, chrome pack, spare wheel)
I would also like the option of painted plastic trim.
I would REALLY like the option of the roof mounted clock like my first Cooper had (I HATE the silly little trip/clock)
Also electric seats with position memory - Helen & I have very different driving positions.

Julz
6th June 2005, 03:41 AM
Well you know I was ecstatic when you showed me that there is now a warning light for when you skooshers are low!!:D

Scottie
6th June 2005, 04:23 AM
I've added one or two options to my new mini;)

additional options would have to be coloured coded arches.

bose sound sytem.

markyc
6th June 2005, 05:27 AM
I'm another one for coloured coded trim and what about being able to select separate items out of the Pepper / Chilli packs to suit both the buyer and someone looking for mods later. 'Normal' tyre option instead of run flats when buting rims??

euan
6th June 2005, 10:56 PM
Non Run flats!!!! I saw an advert for them on TV last night and it scares me that these could be fitted to everything soon.

The best option on my new car is by far and away the bluetooth car kit. Once you have paired the car and the phone, it downloads the phone book to the car and you browse your phone book via the steering wheel controls with the names listed in the stereo. Love it :) And you get a shark fin aerial (simple things eh?)

Can't see any performance mods for the cooper, I'm pretty sure the official line would be if you want more performance buy an S.

Scottie
29th July 2005, 05:22 PM
how about getting the indicator stalk and wiper stalk to work like how it does on the BMW 1 series.:D:cool:

Crombers
29th July 2005, 08:51 PM
Yup non run flats , cheaper BMW/JCW performance parts for the Cooper , a rear load cover to hide items stored when rear seats folded flat & a roof rack that does not require drilling :)

T8SLD
29th July 2005, 10:08 PM
Another one who would love colour coded arches - would help make the car's look even better! :)

Mini Me
29th July 2005, 10:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

how about getting the indicator stalk and wiper stalk to work like how it does on the BMW 1 series.:D:cool:

me no like them:blackeye::dead:;),cos i cannae work them,and it keeps indicating :(:I;)

hogg88
29th July 2005, 11:56 PM
Think i'm in competion with scottiecoop for longest options list :D
But colour coded arches would be a good option.
I also agree with Crombers suggestions ;)

AndyP & Lenore
30th July 2005, 08:04 AM
Have to agree with the others - colour coded arches would be an option we would have picked if available.

N12 JLK
30th July 2005, 04:16 PM
smaller performance enhancing products as per craigs reply,simple things such as air filters, performance exhausts,to keep in with the warranty. chrome shark fins, pollen vent covers,have a look through go-mini and under minisport and cool new you will be able to see what money your missing out on ,im sure that your showroom would be busy most days and especially at the weekend with people modding there cars and not having to mail order, also theres better margins on accessories (well in my line of work there is).

Marysmin1
31st July 2005, 04:21 AM
Just my 2p

Hows about a decent road tax disc holder, the bmw/mini orange & black one isnt up to much. Its a nightmare to come off and its very rare to see one on straight. Maybe one of those nice round silver alloy ones would be nice...

Scottie
31st July 2005, 05:44 AM
what about some discount:D;):p

markyc
31st July 2005, 06:10 AM
Discount fae Broon :eek::eek: your havin a laugh :D:D

I would agree with having the indicator stalk like the BMW 1,
it's crackin ;):cool:

Burple
31st July 2005, 09:16 PM
Not such a huge list of options (more than the last one tho ;))...

But how's this for a difference....A dealer who actually asked me about my list of options..then offered to SAVE some money on it by fiddling the spec a bit? (yeh.. ok.. so the saved money went on summat else added...;))

:D:D:D:D:D

duncan
1st August 2005, 04:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

Chrome side vent grilles, with out the S, or just a Chrome version of the standard black ones.

Should be part of the Chrome Pack, like the tailgate handle, front grille, etc