PDA

View Full Version : zymol polish

choc
5th June 2005, 02:07 AM
can anyone tell me where u can buy the zymol polish ,i have a bottle i got fae wull and it has the mini looking ace

Gismo
5th June 2005, 04:36 AM
coughmeguiarssneeze
No way would Wul recommend Zymol :p

choc
5th June 2005, 05:14 AM
he didnt recommend it he only sold me it

Julz
5th June 2005, 06:06 AM
You can buy it in Halfrauds, you know, the same place you can buy MEGUAIRS!!!;):D

Scottie
5th June 2005, 07:07 AM
www.vertar.com

:D

choc
5th June 2005, 07:05 PM
think i will try some of of that meguairs ,people keep mentioning it!

Wul
6th June 2005, 04:41 PM
Choc - sure you've not been sniffing that zymol too much? :p As Julz said - that zymol was their common&garden cleaner wax (known as SUV wax on their website) which i got from halfrauds - it removes light swirls whilst leaving a wax coating and is made for halfords believe it or not by turtle wax!! - meguiars have a similar product called cleaner wax - but i've never tried it.

The vertar site is a uk distributor of the "proper" zymol waxes/cleaners but these are more pricey.

Choc - what kind of finish are you after and how often do you wax - then we can help you with the best products to buy. :)

KINGHORN
6th June 2005, 08:51 PM
choc, if ur based in aberdeen, i know who sells it up here, but unfortunatly because of site rules i can not mention this company, if you want some contact me

Big Col
6th June 2005, 08:55 PM
You know...Megs really should be sponsoring this site! It's ridiculous the amount of free advertising they get on here. :D

Wul
6th June 2005, 10:48 PM
They kinda have - they've put up a prize kit for the Arbroath day!! :)

choc
8th June 2005, 02:31 AM
i have sent u an email kinghorn.i wax about 4 times a month and i want a polish that gives a deep shine and lasts a while .i keep my paintwork in good nick with regard any mark or blemishes and the car is garaged every nite so it doesnt get exposed to all the weathers all the time

GAJ
8th June 2005, 03:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

They were more than generous with the freebies for the Thistle Run prizes too!;)

Scottie
8th June 2005, 03:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ

quote:Originally posted by Wul

They were more than generous with the freebies for the Thistle Run prizes too!;)

:D:D;)

Wul
8th June 2005, 06:47 AM
Choc - in which case you could do a lot better with a "proper" wax like P21S or megs #16 and a cleanser like Sonus paint cleaner or clear coat body scrub. :)

choc
8th June 2005, 04:56 PM
cheers wul i will order some of that stuff

KINGHORN
13th June 2005, 02:27 AM
sorry choc.didtry foning but no answer now im offshore

choc
13th June 2005, 02:21 PM
sorry i missed u mate i have been busy.give me a shout when u get back

KINGHORN
17th June 2005, 02:36 AM
will do