PDA

View Full Version : Mini show

AerokitScot69
5th June 2005, 01:57 AM
can anyone tell me where the scottish mini show on the 13th August is being held?

Duncan Stewart
5th June 2005, 03:25 AM
Scone racecourse, near Perth

GAJ
5th June 2005, 06:02 AM
Highly recommended!

eddie 44
5th June 2005, 09:35 AM
must say saturday last year was good , but on the sunday only three NMS cars on show..:( made to feel very unwelcome by some ......:mad:
so my car starts every morning :) , its has no rust, :D and yes it was made by BMW...... :p

Craig
5th June 2005, 04:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by eddie 44

must say saturday last year was good , but on the sunday only three NMS cars on show..:( made to feel very unwelcome by some ......:mad:
so my car starts every morning :) , its has no rust, :D and yes it was made by BMW...... :p

I was there on the sat, but couldn't make the sun..... As for being made to feel unwelcome, that is normally a minority within the classic scene, but it does get a bit tiresome after a while. I try not to let it get to me. I love the classics:D, and if I had the money I would have one aswell as my MINI, but as you say I need the car to start in the morning everytime and not rust it's subframe every 4 years:(. You will never please all of the people all of the time... I'll be there on the Sat again this year, but I have my run on the Sunday now as I didn't think there was enough there last year to keep your attention for 2 whole days...:D

AerokitScot69
5th June 2005, 05:05 PM
I'll be there for it so count me in. Up for putting my car on show nothing special like but i'll still put it up.