PDA

View Full Version : Mid-week runs?

AndyP & Lenore
4th June 2005, 05:18 AM
I'm not referring to a bout of Mon to Thurs diarrhoea:(. I was just wondering if anyone had ever tried organising a MINI run on a Wednesday (or any other mid-week day)?

Our Heart Of The Borders run is scheduled for September 4th, but we fancy organising a wee run before then, preferably mid-week.

But we don't want to organise anything if we're the only one's interested.

No dates in mind, a vague idea of a trip to Holy Island - tides permitting:), and really just checking for interest.

Mid-week run in late June/early July anyone?

AndyP

Gismo
4th June 2005, 04:01 PM
Nice idea :cool: but, is it through the day or a wee blast after work, for me, i could only manage after work and think that may be a potential problem you might face to get large numbers
Add to that the time it takes to get to the run and do the run as well :eek:
Not meaning to put a dampner on it, however, if it's through the day then you're ok providing you can get the numbers you want

AndyP & Lenore
4th June 2005, 06:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Nice idea :cool: but, is it through the day or a wee blast after work, for me, i could only manage after work and think that may be a potential problem you might face to get large numbers
Add to that the time it takes to get to the run and do the run as well :eek:
Not meaning to put a dampner on it, however, if it's through the day then you're ok providing you can get the numbers you want

Not looking for large numbers.

I it ends up being us and a half-dozen others I'd be delighted.

Over summer our days off are Wed, Thur & Fri with loads of hours cramed into the other 4 days.

Duncan Stewart
5th June 2005, 03:28 AM
with the long summer evenings I'd be up for an evening run but I work Mon - Fri daytimes

GAJ
5th June 2005, 06:01 AM
I could be interested. Any excuse not to go in to the office!

AndyP & Lenore
6th June 2005, 06:15 PM
Midweek run now organised.

See the sticky items above.

AndyP

Gismo
6th June 2005, 07:17 PM
Topic locked to save on double posting ;)