PDA

View Full Version : what do you think

Scottie
1st June 2005, 04:18 AM
looking at these rear light clusters do you think they are the 2005 rear cluster would have thought the wee round bit would have been clear not red for the reverse bulb or is it just the way the photo has been taken.

asked the seller the question but he did not know they were two versions of the rear light cluster.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4552295911

GAJ
1st June 2005, 05:26 AM
I think that they are the pre-facelift lights, sprayed black with that wee bit left unpainted so that part of the refelector is still visible so that they remain legal! In my opinion - hideous! I hope you are not thinking of fitting them to the cabrio; I may have to rejudge it! :p

Scottie
1st June 2005, 06:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ

I think that they are the pre-facelift lights, sprayed black with that wee bit left unpainted so that part of the refelector is still visible so that they remain legal! In my opinion - hideous! I hope you are not thinking of fitting them to the cabrio; I may have to rejudge it! :p

nope was bored at work and was looking at e bay thought they looked weird.

AeroJonny
1st June 2005, 10:18 PM
looks like a rip off merchant to me. Cheeky bugger.

Fontal
1st June 2005, 11:59 PM
Looks like the ones I had (minimadtez has now) but they didn't have that silly clear patches.

davesminis
3rd June 2005, 03:56 AM
I had looked at them myself and wondered the same. Thanks for clearing up folks.