PDA

View Full Version : Used Mini One

sw
30th May 2005, 09:05 PM
Looking to buy a used mini one for the other half, some where around £10,000 ish. is there any age or spec to be avoided? any problems with early cars? Where's the best place to go to look? (oh and it must be black)

Big Col
30th May 2005, 09:28 PM
Some of the early MINIs had fairly questionable build quality sw. There have been reports of a few horror stories and many people sold them as they dreaded the thought of owning one without a warranty. For £10,000 you should be able to get a decent spec ONE that's only a couple of years old I'd have thought.

Go to http://www.menziesmini.co.uk/ and go into the used minis section. You'll see a Black ONE for £9500. Not a bad place to start. :)

Mini Me
30th May 2005, 10:31 PM
I've got your car !!!!!!!!
you have mail,this wee car ticks all the right boxes(BLACK) and has a very good spec ......
Give me a call 01786 449370,ask for Iain.
No patter,but out off all the used MINI's i have in stock, this one WILL be the first to go due to the price and spec....:p

You dialing yet ????

N12 JLK
31st May 2005, 03:57 AM
if you dont want a black mini one what about a nice chilli red one in the menzies showroom thats recently been a tradein 12000 on the clock!:p

N12 JLK
31st May 2005, 04:03 AM
ps cheers minime for trying to help on the magnetic badge thats taken of some of my superguard from the thistle run, les will see you sat with kerr to reek havock!;)
do you have to register for the arbroath run:question:

Heather
31st May 2005, 04:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by lesley12
do you have to register for the arbroath run:question:

No, just post on the thread and howard will add you to the list.:)

sw
31st May 2005, 09:24 PM
Minime you get any pictures of the black Mini One ??