PDA

View Full Version : Wul

hyperflick
26th May 2005, 09:28 PM
Good Mornin'....:):):)

I was a wee bit later this morning but surprised at the lack
of traffic on the road:p:p:p... which was a pleasant surprise!!

Monday night was a complete nightmare coming home due to the over- turned lorry on the A8000. Spilt his load of gravel:mad::mad::mad:
I left work at 5.30pm and got home at 7.20pm:eek::eek::eek:

Wul
26th May 2005, 10:22 PM
Oh man - nightmare flick! you really should get a job on the sunnier side of the Forth!! :D

yeh - traffic was good till the A7 - diesel spill at Tesco Dalkeith meant the road to work was even more fun than usual!! :clown:

hyperflick
27th May 2005, 01:21 AM
Yeah I know.... I'm really trying too, can't put up with the bunch of ar$eholes I'm working with for much longer!:mad::mad::mad:

Blood is soon gonna get spilled and it's certainly not gonna be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::blackeye::blackeye ::blackeye::dead::dead::dead:

Wondered what was happening in that direction this morning, the traffic is never usually that busy:(:(:(

hyperflick
3rd June 2005, 05:07 AM
WUL

:eek::eek::eek:You drove past me this morning and never waved!:(:(:(

I was highly upset at this as i was sitting in a HUGE queue of traffic,getting a bit irrate at the fact I was moving about 1cm every 10mins!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

You zoomed striaght past me without even a blink of an eye.... there
again you were a bit of a blur purely cos i was at a total stand still... Tee Hee:D:D:D:D

Wul
3rd June 2005, 03:06 PM
Oh man!:eek: Sorry Flick! It wasn't intentional - honest! Was still half asleep yesterday morning - drove into work on autopilot!:sleepy::sleepy:

Wul
3rd June 2005, 03:07 PM
But then I did give you a double wave the morning before!! :p:D

hyperflick
5th June 2005, 03:31 AM
Yes.. Yes... This is very true and very impressive:D:D:D

Guess you were full of beans on Thurs morn...Huh?
;);):):):):D:D:D:D

Wul
6th June 2005, 04:35 PM
Yeh - i was soooo happy to be going to work!! :p;):D