PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool FC! Champions of Europe!!!!!

The Dogfather
26th May 2005, 07:01 AM
What a game, I've aged 10 years in two hours..........

Talk about a game of two halves 3 - 0 down after the first half, then to go on and win it on penalties after extra time, go on my son!

I only wish I'd been back on Merseyside to watch it.......

sh@z
26th May 2005, 07:51 AM
was a game to remember!

J Cee
26th May 2005, 07:56 AM
What a superb game.

Willie M
26th May 2005, 03:57 PM
One of the best matches I've watched in years. I really thought there was no way back for Liverpool at half time.
Amazing :)

GAJ
26th May 2005, 04:28 PM
Sounds like one of the best matches that I've missed!

Heather
26th May 2005, 05:07 PM
Did not see it but heard my neighbour cheer everytime Liverpool scored!

macblob
26th May 2005, 06:27 PM
Was an amazing footy game, would never have thought Liverpool would have come back from 3 nil down against Milan.
Although I think Liverpool deserved to win after there second half performance, the keeper should have been booked and the penalty retaken for the second Milan miss... Fair enough flapping your arms about etc but the keeper was a mile off his line.

The Dogfather
26th May 2005, 06:38 PM
I'm still only just recovering, that team has put me through the ringer this year, first Olympicarcos (spelling? it's greek don't you know) then the Juve games but last night was something else.

I'd stopped watching at half time because I was expecting Milan to get 7, I went out fro a drive to clear my head but I turned on the radio just before Gerrard scored, then came Smicer's and Alonso's goals I nearly put the car into a field.

I made it back for the last half hour of the second half, the penalties were great! Macblob I agree Dudek went too far but then again Milan should have only had 10 players on the pitch Gatusso should have been sent off.....

Crombers
26th May 2005, 09:11 PM
That comeback was just incredible , one of the best games I've ever seem , well done LFC :approve:

hyperflick
26th May 2005, 09:38 PM
Thought the game was v good...

Did p!ss myself laughing at the liverpool keeper dancing around
like that tho but it seemed to work!!:D:D:D