PDA

View Full Version : John & Rona on TV...

Monsta Mo Mini
1st August 2003, 06:07 AM
Of all the moments from the Jim Clark they had to show on Britsh Rally on Men & Motors tonight it was Rona & John having their "moment " on stage 1. They also showed another one of the cream coopers going for flying lessons through some bushes. It might have been Dugan??? :D

Ian - you did get a few seconds coverage and thankfully your car was still in it's original shape at that point. ;)

GAJ
1st August 2003, 06:22 AM
I take it this was a repeat;)

Monsta Mo Mini
1st August 2003, 06:28 AM
It was new to me :D Men & Motors coverage is usually a few weeks behind. They were showing the big cars last week and the junior classes (Pug 206, Golf & Coopers) this week. Top entertainment though, I've never seen so many offs!

Monsta Mo Mini
1st August 2003, 06:29 AM
OK I see what you mean now :D Duh!

Wul
1st August 2003, 04:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

It was new to me :D Men & Motors coverage is usually a great way to see naked women!

What did you say Calum!?:eek:

You'd better hope shirls doesn't catch you watching that channel!:blackeye::blackeye:

:D:p:evil:

Monsta Mo Mini
1st August 2003, 05:11 PM
I'm tucked up in bed by the time that sort of thing comes on...;)

john
2nd August 2003, 04:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

Of all the moments from the Jim Clark they had to show on Britsh Rally on Men & Motors tonight it was Rona & John having their "moment " on stage 1. They also showed another one of the cream coopers going for flying lessons through some bushes. It might have been Dugan??? :D

Ian - you did get a few seconds coverage and thankfully your car was still in it's original shape at that point. ;)

OH! you coloured blind person:D

It was a silver cooper and it was McEver or McIver or something close to that.:D

Monsta Mo Mini
2nd August 2003, 08:47 PM
OH! you coloured blind person:D

It was a silver cooper and it was McEver or McIver or something close to that.:D
[/quote]

It was late....8):clown: