PDA

View Full Version : Scooby drivers are nutters

Scottie
23rd May 2005, 06:36 PM
went on my first scooby run yesterday and dropped out after a couple of hours never have I seen such speeds on a run. me I never really bother about what speed folk go but this was just way out of line:eek:

Anyway just had to tell someone and no way was I posting on the Scooby site as they were all saying what great drivers they were.

They eventually got stopped by the police around blairgowrie some motorist complained about overtaking on corners etc etc.

It just makes me realise what a sensible bunch we all are even a silver cooper;):p I know.

Gismo
23rd May 2005, 06:46 PM
Hmm, not so good Fi, i guess that may be your first and last scooby run

john
23rd May 2005, 06:54 PM
I take it you are refering to MiniMartyn;)

As I am Miniless:(I cannot think of any others in silver Mini's:)

Scottie
23rd May 2005, 07:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by john

but but !!! I just seen a photo on another thread of you racing in a silver mini:question: was that not you:p

john
23rd May 2005, 07:25 PM
Sorry I thought you were refering to MINI runs:blackeye:

I sent you a couple of emails about your suspension in reply to your email but have never heard fom you,do you still have it???

Scottie
23rd May 2005, 07:36 PM

Sorry I thought you were refering to MINI runs:blackeye:

I sent you a couple of emails about your suspension in reply to your email but have never heard fom you,do you still have it???

John I can honestly say I never got you e-mails:( still got the Cabrio suspension.

Mini Martyn
23rd May 2005, 08:24 PM

But but it wasnt me sir!!?? :D

Willie M
24th May 2005, 03:56 PM
Saw 3 blue Scoobies driving through Crieff late on Sunday afternoon. May have been a few of your buddies on the way home Fiona.
Sorry to hear you didn't have a very enjoyable day :(

john
25th May 2005, 01:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Saw 3 blue Scoobies driving through Crieff late on Sunday afternoon. May have been a few of your buddies on the way home Fiona.
Sorry to hear you didn't have a very enjoyable day :(

Don't give her sympathy!!

She should have been out in her MINI!!!!!:D