PDA

View Full Version : mini in WICK?

G2 - S
20th May 2005, 12:38 AM
So...I was in Wick yesterday - is this mini anyones??

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/18523/61646.jpg

G

MartinSullivan
20th May 2005, 12:46 AM
Yes

I Want A Works
20th May 2005, 12:48 AM
I'm from Thurso so I'll do some digging to see if I can find out who's it is! I have a sneeking suspicion that I know who the owner is, and they aint on here!

What where you doing in my glorious part of the world anyhow???

G2 - S
20th May 2005, 01:21 AM
I'm a building surveyor and had a building to survey in both dornoch & wick. It was fantastic with the weather yesterday. Bummer about the roadworks by helmsdale cos those corners are amazing!!

G

G2 - S
20th May 2005, 01:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Yes

Being cheeky or have you some info??

I Want A Works
20th May 2005, 02:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by G2 - S

I'm a building surveyor and had a building to survey in both dornoch & wick. It was fantastic with the weather yesterday. Bummer about the roadworks by helmsdale cos those corners are amazing!!

G

Yeah those corners are good, better if you were the kinda person that ignores the speed limit there at nights and weekends (not that I'm that kinda person):D Infact those corners are the only ones that I have had the rear tyres on the Golf squealing on! But soon there will be a crawler lane, and some of the valleys bridges over so it will be a straighter (quicker) run!

MartinSullivan
20th May 2005, 02:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by G2 - S

quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Yes

Being cheeky or have you some info??

Being Cheeky I am afraid :D - the question was does it belong to someone, which it patently does

Smurf
20th May 2005, 04:50 AM
Martin, you beat me to it..... :D

Lets hope he or she doesn't mind their reggie plate posted on the internet....... Or for that matter, the owner of the Focus next to it!
Smashing looking wee mini though.

seany
21st May 2005, 12:32 AM
have see it aswell, in inverness