PDA

View Full Version : Thistle run -pre-meet

Mini Me
19th May 2005, 03:46 AM
anyone from the Falkirk area going,or is there a local meet before hand :p;):question:

Scottie
19th May 2005, 04:08 AM
were going :D Hopefully there will be a few os us meeting up to travel through :D

Mini Me
19th May 2005, 04:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

were going :D Hopefully there will be a few os us meeting up to travel through :D

Oh dear, what car you taking, cos ma wee boy's got the picture of your blue S on his wall,if he see's that,youv'e just got yourself a passenger :p:D
Nice to know my new S is now pi$H,compared to the minted blue one.quote," daddy is the nice lady married ",cos mums only got a focus,and there crap !!!!:eek::eek::evil:<that's ma boy>

Scottie
19th May 2005, 04:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

Oh dear, what car you taking, cos ma wee boy's got the picture of your blue S on his wall,if he see's that,youv'e just got yourself a passenger :p:D
Nice to know my new S is now pi$H,compared to the minted blue one.quote," daddy is the nice lady married ",cos mums only got a focus,and there crap !!!!:eek::eek::evil:<that's ma boy>

both cars are going. Iain you know Allan well enough over the years he would be more than happy to have your lad as a passanger.:D

Mini Me
20th May 2005, 04:03 AM
convoy off 2 then :p

Craig
21st May 2005, 01:05 AM
I would join you for the run though, but I will be very busy on the day so will need to be there VERY early....:( looks like I might have to get up at 7:eek: to get there in time. Can't wait - it should be awesome:D

Scottie
21st May 2005, 05:01 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

I would join you for the run though, but I will be very busy on the day so will need to be there VERY early....:( looks like I might have to get up at 7:eek: to get there in time. Can't wait - it should be awesome:D

well I'm going Stirling out Dumbarton Road through Gartocharn onto Balloch to Loch Lomand shores is anyone going that way.:question:

seany
21st May 2005, 06:54 PM
Perth to Stirling servies then on to Loch Lomand shores

Scottie
22nd May 2005, 03:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by seany

Seany we'll meet ya at Stirling services what time ??

what route are you taking to Loch Lomand M8 over erskine bridge or out through the carse then Gartocharn to Balloch:question:

I didnae mind :question: but like the second route:D;)

phantom
22nd May 2005, 04:24 AM
I will have a look to see how far Perth is from Stirling then will have an idea what time Seany and I will need to be at Perth, what time are you all planning to be at Stirling, is this getting complicated or what :p

Scottie
22nd May 2005, 04:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by phantom

I will have a look to see how far Perth is from Stirling then will have an idea what time Seany and I will need to be at Perth, what time are you all planning to be at Stirling, is this getting complicated or what :p

that's what I was thinking:) You just tell us what time @ Stirling and we be there so will minime:);)

seany
23rd May 2005, 12:45 AM

it takes about 30mins to 45mins from perth to stirling.

seany
23rd May 2005, 12:49 AM

Seany we'll meet ya at Stirling services what time ??

what route are you taking to Loch Lomand M8 over erskine bridge or out through the carse then Gartocharn to Balloch:question:

I didnae mind :question: but like the second route:D;)

not sure what route, haven't done a route plan, but through the carse then Gartocharn to Balloch sounds good if you now the way, i dont!:I

phantom
23rd May 2005, 01:35 AM
Ok, are we looking to arrive at Loch Lomand around 9.30 to 10 ish, i guess about an hour from Stirling to Loch Lomond, so meet at Perth for 8am, what do you think.

Scottie
23rd May 2005, 02:03 AM
8.30am Stirling it is then what about you minime will you be up fur that time:p. if we take the road out through Gartocharn Balloch what about meeting at the Kildean Market in Stirling 1 min of the motorway and 3 mins to the road we would take do you know where the market is?? First turning off the motorway signposted Stirling after the kier roundabout.

phantom
23rd May 2005, 02:34 AM
Ill send you my mobile no later on incase of delays etc.

seany
23rd May 2005, 03:14 AM

8.30am Stirling it is then what about you minime will you be up fur that time:p. if we take the road out through Gartocharn Balloch what about meeting at the Kildean Market in Stirling 1 min of the motorway and 3 mins to the road we would take do you know where the market is?? First turning off the motorway signposted Stirling after the kier roundabout.

i now were Kildean Market is

seany
23rd May 2005, 03:24 AM

Ok, are we looking to arrive at Loch Lomand around 9.30 to 10 ish, i guess about an hour from Stirling to Loch Lomond, so meet at Perth for 8am, what do you think.

sound's good to me!!

Scottie
23rd May 2005, 03:32 AM
right sorted:D see you there:D:cool:

seany
24th May 2005, 02:44 AM

were Kildean Market ??

Scottie
24th May 2005, 03:07 AM

were Kildean Market ??

yes Kildean Market:D 8.30am Sunday:D

Me
You
Phantom
Minime??
????

Mini Me
24th May 2005, 05:25 AM
8.30am.........wee bit sharp fur the broon clan,leave it with me !!!!:p <bringing both wains now>

seany
24th May 2005, 06:52 AM

were Kildean Market ??

yes Kildean Market:D 8.30am Sunday:D

Me
You
Phantom
Minime??
????

cool:cool:

Scottie
24th May 2005, 07:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

8.30am.........wee bit sharp fur the broon clan,leave it with me !!!!:p <bringing both wains now>

mimime it's just a case of setting the alarm clock.:p:D

Mini Me
24th May 2005, 09:27 PM
cool, i could drop the kids wi you on saturday night,then i guarantee i will be there for 8.30 :p
LOL,alarm clock,you ca tell uve nae wains !!!!:p

phantom
25th May 2005, 02:19 AM
Sorted, Sean see you at Perth Services around 8am and then on to meet Fiona and Minime :D

Heather
25th May 2005, 03:08 AM
Iain, your wee boy will be so excited that you wont need and alarm clock...."Is it time to go yet dad????????????":D

Mini Me
25th May 2005, 03:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by Heather

Iain, your wee boy will be so excited that you wont need and alarm clock...."Is it time to go yet dad????????????":D

every mornin ;);):mad::mad:

Craig
25th May 2005, 03:32 PM
just a wee notice to the people travelling from stirling to balloch on sun morning for the thistle run. Heard yesterday that the local polis know about the gathering and will be out the dumbarton road doing "speed checks", so there may be the mobile digital speed camera or the wee man with the laser gun........you have been warned :D