PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on this one

I Want A Works
17th May 2005, 04:10 AM
I might (depending on how nice my bank are) be getting a 51 plate black cooper with a white roof that has chequers on it. Some of the chequers are lifting so I was thinking of getting rid of them, but I want something to replace them.

I was thinking about viper stripes! White on the bonnet and boot, and black on the roof, right along the centre of the car.

Has anyone seen this done? Does it look good? Do you think it will look good?

Your thoughts are appreciated in advance.

minimadtez
17th May 2005, 04:30 AM
Get a MINI THEN worry about the stickers!

Kosta
17th May 2005, 04:40 AM
^^ What Terri said ^^

Buy the car first, then worry about the stickers!

sleepyrascal
17th May 2005, 04:51 AM
^^ What Kosta said that Teri had said ^^

gort on with it and stop fannying about boy!!

SEE HERE!! (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?whichpage=-1&TOPIC_ID=4232&REPLY_ID=51871)

Gismo
17th May 2005, 04:51 AM
As they all say, get the car first, the stickers are easy to replace ;)
But, i have seen one the way you describe, one word, fantastic :cool:

Big Col
17th May 2005, 04:52 AM
As you asked for opinions on the stripes, I thought about getting the two tone vipers but after seeing one I decided against it. I just thought it looked wrong. I settled on getting the vipers on the bonnet and boot, not the roof and I think it looks the spaniel's spuds. :)

http://img133.exs.cx/img133/6342/phwoar4bq.jpg

ny152
17th May 2005, 05:48 AM
I'd agree with Big Col - think it looks a bit funny with the vipers in two different colours, so would leave them off the roof - it'll be cheaper too :).

I Want A Works
17th May 2005, 05:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by Goldmini

I'd agree with Big Col - think it looks a bit funny with the vipers in two different colours, so would leave them off the roof - it'll be cheaper too :).

Not when your foreman at works also does stickers/signs for a side line........
... Just thought, why didn;t I ask him how much a roof graphic would be! DOH!

davesminis
17th May 2005, 05:36 PM
What everyone else said ^^^^^^^

Although, mini ownership is about being an individual, so go with what your first thought was, it will prob turn out to be right!

euan
17th May 2005, 11:03 PM
I was going to do this on my EB/W S, but couldn't find anyone who was confident enough to match the EB colour well enough to warrent me parting with my money!

But i think it would look great!