PDA

View Full Version : TGI Fridays...new menu

minimadtez
16th May 2005, 02:31 AM
As a HUGE fan of TGI fridays i was more than a bit distressed to go in last night to find that they have got new menus and have taken the BEST thing off the menu (jack daniels sweet and smokey chicken).......HAD to go to burger king instead!!! :(

Just thought id share my sad news!

I Want A Works
16th May 2005, 02:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by minimadtez
As a HUGE fan of TGI fridays i was more than a bit distressed to go in last night to find that they have got new menus and have taken the BEST thing off the menu (jack daniels sweet and smokey chicken).......HAD to go to burger king instead!!! :(

Just thought id share my sad news!

Should have gone to the HUNGRY HORSE! Far better than BK! And you can gt alcohol (mmmm BEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR)
Where can I take you for meals now Tez? I got loads of free TGI vouchers! lol

minimadtez
16th May 2005, 02:39 AM
*storms off in a huff*

Im never going to eat again!

OK so THATS a definate lie! (eating jaffa cake bars at the mo!)

Im going to stage a protest outside TGIs.....anyone wanna join me?!

I Want A Works
16th May 2005, 02:45 AM

*storms off in a huff*

Im never going to eat again!

OK so THATS a definate lie! (eating jaffa cake bars at the mo!)

OMG - This will be the next run! Driving mini's along the boulie, then down the steps at TGI's, around the circle then out the past the cinema! Anyone intested, phone the Police for details!:D
(please note I do not condone anyone doing these actions!)

Julz
16th May 2005, 04:12 PM

Might do... although do they still have the JD'c mixed grill and the cookie madness? I think a wee mini run to TGI's sounds like a plan!;):D

minimadtez
17th May 2005, 03:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Might do... although do they still have the JD'c mixed grill and the cookie madness? I think a wee mini run to TGI's sounds like a plan!;):D

I never stayed long enough to find out! haha. Pretty sure i saw cookie madness...MMMMMM its sooooo fine!!! sickening but fine!!!