PDA

View Full Version : New Pics From New Camera

Bazthemod
15th May 2005, 03:04 AM
Since it was such a nice day i thought i would get some good pics of Atomic with the new digi cam:D Enjoy:I

http://www.bazthemod.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/classic1.jpg

http://www.bazthemod.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/classic2.jpg

http://www.bazthemod.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/classic3.jpg

minidriver#1
15th May 2005, 06:31 AM
sweet! it looked great the other week when i saw it in the metal. a really nice example of a classic :)

Bazthemod
18th May 2005, 07:16 AM
Your car was lookin good last week too, have you decided weather you are selling or not yet KJ? :cool::D:cool:

Smurf
18th May 2005, 03:14 PM
He's LOVELY !!! :D
Wishing you MANY miles of happiness in him.
(Cool name too!!)

bpirie1000
18th May 2005, 03:59 PM
Nice to See a Classic Mini Owner On the Sight. Were GEtting Few and Far between...

Keep up the good work.. Nice Pics .. so must be a good camera...

Cheers Brian.

Burple
18th May 2005, 06:29 PM
Hey hey!! Looking good in the sun...

That's a great colour when it's sparkling..
If you're still considering a respray, why don't you get it done in that colour all over? Inclucing the arches... that would look VERY good!

And get a Mk1 grille, some chrome mirrors and a chrome flip-top filler cap?

Ahhh... dammit... I want another classic again now! :D:D:D:D

Bazthemod
18th May 2005, 08:32 PM
Hmmm i like my white arches they contrast the blue and compliment the stripes <Graphic Design Talk lol>:D

Must say im thinking of going for the same colour or Thaiti Blue for the respray instead or electric blue... looks more mean lol :cool:

bpirie1000
18th May 2005, 08:42 PM
car is looking Good. Tahit Blue Is the Best Colour.. I used to have a R Plate Sportspack and It was undoubtedley teh Best Colour TO get..

www.briansmini.clubmini.co.uk for some photos..

Cheers Brian..

Bazthemod
18th May 2005, 10:51 PM
Lookin good Bri!! :D:cool::D Tahit blue it is then :cool::I

bpirie1000
19th May 2005, 12:51 AM
Glad you Like it.. Was alot of Hard work But Hay You Already Know that it is worth it...

Still going for the White arches??

Don't Know myself But Every mini has an individual touch.. Go with what you Like.. Stuff everyone else....

So Any Other modifications ??

You Going to Take the Engine Out get the Bay painted aswell or Just leave that??

Just checked your Profile Are you Only 16?? Top job young Lad... wish I had such a bling motor when I was your age..

cheers Brian

Bazthemod
19th May 2005, 06:01 AM
Yip sweet 16 lol:)

Love my Mini, i even like the way it smells inside :I

Needing to get the oil leak fixed first and then get the respray once i have saved up enough. :cool:

Looking into getting a small bore twin centre exit from playmini depending on funds.;)

Ohh and getting Apex to put a mod target on my roof when it's all sprayed and finished!!!!

I was ging to change the rio seats but ... after Ewan's advice they have grown on me lol:clown:
Need the rev counter, temp ans amps connected or fixed as this doesn't work anyone any ideas?8)

Duncan Stewart
19th May 2005, 07:08 PM
Looking Great Baz.
Mini Rio does not usually have a rev counter or amps gauge fitted so must be add ons - first thing to check is that they have actually been wired up!. rusty or broken connectors in the engine bay the next most likely cause.

bpirie1000
19th May 2005, 09:55 PM
Minis there great when they work..

Duncan Knows his stuff here.. Go With that.. Probably Find tehre not wired up.. If you want a Rev Counter All Mini Wiring Looms have the Connection for these..
It is just a case of Finding the Clock and the Back Lighting Board so that the Lights Come on when you have your Head lights on.. Oh and changing out the Mounting bracket so that the gauge fits into beside teh Speedo... Think I have one in the garage Somewhere if your Stuck Give me a shout..

Good Luck..

Cheers Brian

Big Col
20th May 2005, 01:48 AM
Don't let him fool you mate. He's 48.

bpirie1000
20th May 2005, 04:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Don't let him fool you mate. He's 48.

Eh??????

48 so he is saving up his pension to pay for the re-spray then ....

Bazthemod
20th May 2005, 04:41 PM
Maybe my Dad's around that age, not me!8)

Col go heckle minime or something, keep you quiet!!!:evil::p

Big Col
20th May 2005, 08:48 PM
Acht it's no fun heckling if it's too easy Baz. :D