PDA

View Full Version : BLACK WITH VIPER STRIPES (I THINK)

sleepyrascal
14th May 2005, 02:04 AM
SORRY TO WHOEVER YOU ARE!!

Got a flash from a black cooper as I turned off Anderson Drive (beside woodhill house)(about 4pm ish) .. I was round the corner b4 i noticed but i managed to get a turbo wave in as i went round the corner.

aimee_s
14th May 2005, 06:39 AM
that was me :) although i think we established that at 4mile! haha, im still laughin at my double espresso/special confusion...im convinced you said double special!!! ;)

sleepyrascal
14th May 2005, 10:07 AM
quote:Originally posted by aimee_s

that was me :) although i think we established that at 4mile! haha, im still laughin at my double espresso/special confusion...im convinced you said double special!!! ;)

Oh yeh that desert thing was you too!! A double special would really have filled me up!:D:D Sorry, I do tend to mumble in a sleepy kinda way ;)!!

we had good fun playing spot the aimeee. We had it down to two.. it was either the wee girl with the black hair, or you. I guessed right in the end :D

aimee_s
15th May 2005, 12:37 AM
he he, good guess then!
i wasnt really in work mode last night, had to go home and tank up on red bull to get in a few hours revision since uh....well...i sat outside at uni ALL day (no joke) in the sun with ice lollys...it was luverly!

sleepyrascal
15th May 2005, 03:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by aimee_s

he he, good guess then!
i wasnt really in work mode last night, had to go home and tank up on red bull to get in a few hours revision since uh....well...i sat outside at uni ALL day (no joke) in the sun with ice lollys...it was luverly!

Aright for some.. I've been in the lab every day this week and will be most of next week. Its like a dungeon.. no windows etc :(