PDA

View Full Version : Parking tickets...

minimadtez
11th May 2005, 07:13 PM
Thats the second parking ticket ive had with my new MINI and the second one im getting off with :D
The traffic wardens in aberdeen seem to think my car is a BMW so both times I have written a letter to them pointing out their error and also pointing out that this makes the ticket invalid. :D
CHUFFED! :cool:
Just to make sure none of you are paying it when it says BMW!
Times like these Im happy about the whole BMW/MINI thing :)

Fontal
11th May 2005, 07:35 PM
That will be three that car has got off with now as I got one on Bon-Accord street :D

minimadtez
11th May 2005, 08:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by Fontal

That will be three that car has got off with now as I got one on Bon-Accord street :D

HAHA The car loves it :D Rules are made to be broken.

davesminis
12th May 2005, 01:23 AM
How do you get off with a fixed penalty for not wearing a seat belt, any ideas?? Got one today. The Mini must be more noticeable than the xsara!

I Want A Works
12th May 2005, 01:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by minimadtez

Thats the second parking ticket ive had with my new MINI and the second one im getting off with :D
The traffic wardens in aberdeen seem to think my car is a BMW so both times I have written a letter to them pointing out their error and also pointing out that this makes the ticket invalid. :D
CHUFFED! :cool:
Just to make sure none of you are paying it when it says BMW!
Times like these Im happy about the whole BMW/MINI thing :)

Why not just park where you ain't gonna get a ticket Terri:question::question::question::question::ques tion: lol

minimadtez
12th May 2005, 01:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by I Want A Works
Why not just park where you ain't gonna get a ticket Terri:question::question::question::question::ques tion: lol

It aint WHERE i parked, its the fact i dont buy tickets!lol :D

duncan
12th May 2005, 01:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by davesminis

How do you get off with a fixed penalty for not wearing a seat belt, any ideas??

Wearing the seatbelt in the first place?;)

Tam1314
17th May 2005, 12:04 AM
I got one in Elgin two days ago, they can whistle for it

Sheilz
17th May 2005, 04:56 AM
I got one in ABZ as well that said I was driving a bmw. I binned it as a matter of course. :D:D:D

monkimagic
18th May 2005, 09:47 AM

How do you get off with a fixed penalty for not wearing a seat belt, any ideas?? Got one today. The Mini must be more noticeable than the xsara!

Be safe, where a seatbelt, clunk, click every trip !

sleepyrascal
19th May 2005, 12:38 AM

Why would you not want to wear a seatbelt?

davesminis
19th May 2005, 08:09 AM
I was just going about 200 meters. Didnt think it was worth it just to get out the car again.

However, letter is sent to polis, just need to wait and see what they say about it. (Thanks Terri)

And other good news is that neither of the camera flash fines have come through, so they are now out of time to arrive. WOOHOO!!!