PDA

View Full Version : The Glaswegian Job

Mini Martyn
29th July 2003, 10:01 PM
Hello every one thought I better say Hello, as I have been on this site for a wee while now and been on some of the Mini Adventures, but havent realy posted much.

I feel as if I am the only Glaswegian Mini on these forums as their is no mention of any Glasgow Mini Meets!! Any suggestions.

Cant wait for the next run. See you all their - on time again I hope)

Big Gordy
29th July 2003, 11:22 PM
:Dwelcom aboard old bean. Big Col is a fellow wegi. He's got a Yella Coop. You can't miss it. It's never clean hahahahahah:p;):D

minidriver#1
30th July 2003, 12:52 AM
alright man, good to meet you on the run the other week. Glad you got home safe and sound. Hows things down your way?

Big Col
30th July 2003, 03:50 PM
alright Alright ALRIGHT! I'll wash it this weekend. :I:I:I

Hi Martyn. I live on the southside so gimme a flash if you see a slightly grubby yellow/black coop driving past ya.:D

Willie M
30th July 2003, 03:52 PM
Hi Martyn. I'd welcome you to NMS but, as you said, you've been around here for a wee while :cool:
Lightbody (Rob) is from Glesga too.

Julz
30th July 2003, 09:01 PM
Who are you??:p About time you got round to the introductions! Ah well you're always late ain't ya!!:D:D

super ally
15th October 2003, 11:53 PM
Hi there! New to site,but good to see everyone with new mionis havin so much fun!

eed some more info about places to buy cheap front cibie lights ! Any Ideas!

Super ally

Wul
16th October 2003, 01:02 AM
welcome along super ally.

If you are looking for the front spots try here http://www.minisportshop.com/MinisportShop_com_SE_Lighting_607.html

don;t think they are Cibie lamps though - for reference a 2spot set fitted at a dealership will set you back just under £300.

I'm sure an imaginative set of covers would soon have them looking Cibieish! :D

Also depending on which kit you go for the dealer has to activate something on the ECU to allow the OEM lights to work.