PDA

View Full Version : Hey Big Gordy........

Gismo
10th May 2005, 07:23 AM
.......you know that dark silver S model you made for me :I can it, well, i mean, can you, well, erm like, you know, make me a Cooper shell :I all black with an aero kit and vipers :D:p

Big Gordy
10th May 2005, 04:07 PM
Welllllllll let me see :approve:
I can do you a cooper shell all black with viper stripes but it won't have an aero kit I'm afraid:( As you know the 'S' was a special so to have a cooper with an aero kit would be the same and seeing as you're the only one (so far;)) to ask I don't think he would do just one.Sorry:I He's swamped at his work anyway. Just ask Julz. She still hasn't got Robs Porsche YET:I (which I feel very bad about by the way:disapprove:)
Its up to you wee man;) with it being all black would you notice it didn't have the aero kit:question:
What colour are you're vipers anyway BS:question:
While we're on the subject8) Martin can you send me you're address again as I've nearly finished your 'show body' ;)
:p:D:approve:

Julz
10th May 2005, 04:11 PM
Big G!! A decision has been made, a 350 please!:D (sorry BS for bombarding your thread!:sleepy:)

Gismo
10th May 2005, 04:12 PM
The vipers are silver, not too bright either, like the dark silver of my older car, but, before you start, how much ;)
Not worried about the aero kit, plus, i want the whole car painted, including the windaes :p

Big Gordy
10th May 2005, 05:05 PM
Julz:eek: you read my mind (scary thought I know;)) I was just about to phone you:p I assume its to be PURPLE:D
BS my little chum;)it will only cost you the price of the paint (£3.99 a tin) I think I still have some of the dark silver left from your last shell8) I can 'smoke' the windaes but my last attempt didn't turn out great shall we say,if you know what I mean:I It was OK just not great:blackeye:
Ohh and I only have 'S' roof spoilers by the way. :p:D:approve:

Gismo
10th May 2005, 05:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy
BS my little chum;)it will only cost you the price of the paint (£3.99 a tin)
Oh go on then, absolutely no rush, just when you are bored with nowt to do, i'll let you decide if you wanna smoke the windaes or not :p

Wul
10th May 2005, 09:54 PM
I can vouch for the dodgy smoked windaes - but they distract you from the scuffs all over the rest of the bodyshell!! :p;)

Big Gordy
10th May 2005, 10:52 PM
My next 'smokin' attempt was better :I Honest8);) That one you have as a runner Wul was bad tho:I A case of too much too quickly:dead: You live and learn:approve: Better to practise on you're cars than one of Ross' hahahahahahahahahaha ohhhhhhhh dear my sides hurt now :p:D:approve:

MartinSullivan
10th May 2005, 10:53 PM
I emailed you Gordy re the show shell :D Let me know what you wanna do and how much I owe you (owe you a few pints as well as money)

Big Gordy
10th May 2005, 11:01 PM
Ok Marty;) Can't get onto my hotmail account at work :evil::evil::dead::mad:so I'll read what you have to say when I get home8)
Are they all still working OK:question: Ross and I are coming up to Arbroath for the airshow so if there are any problems we could give them a BGTLC service :D Except your's Wul:evil: as its on its roof more that its wheels:dead:;) :p:D:approve: