PDA

View Full Version : New Owner

graeme stockton
9th May 2005, 04:18 AM
Gettin my Mini This weekend , just woderin where a Glasgow area club meet etc is held [color=blue] , does anybody know who puts on graffics in Glasgow area , got a saltire for roof to be fitted
hopre to see you on the road sometime #

STOCKY BOY

Edit: Moved to correct forum

Heather
9th May 2005, 04:22 AM
A fellow weegie! Welcome graeme! There is no Glasgow meet as such but check out the meets and social area of the site for upcoming runs. There is a graphics place in Kirkintilloch that Smurf has used in the past and she felt they were very good.

Gismo
9th May 2005, 04:44 AM
Hi there Graeme, welcome to the site, there are many runs organised throughout the year, just put your name down and enjoy the resulting chaos ;)

Smurf
9th May 2005, 04:47 AM
Welcome Graeme! That's it..... you've done it now...... there's no going back...... :D

I've used a signwriter in Kirkintilloch called Barrier Signs, they did the Shelby stripes on my first MINI, darn good they were.
Just to even up the balance, Pentagon in Stirling did my current GT2 stripes, and they are good too.

Hope to see you on a run!
In fact (late edit!) get your name down for the Mini Clan's Thistle Run (topic in Meets and Social with details). THE BEST RUN OF THE YEAR! Approximately 135 runner so far, places are limited, so bung your name on the list ASAP.
Also - Arbroath Spectacular - best static show of the year - get your name down for that too! :D

AndyP & Lenore
9th May 2005, 04:59 AM
Hi Graeme

Welcome to NMS. Hope to see you on a run soon.

Heather
9th May 2005, 05:10 AM
Knew smurf would be on the ball:D

MartinSullivan
9th May 2005, 06:03 AM
Welcome to the site :D

sleepyrascal
9th May 2005, 08:37 AM
hey

J Cee
9th May 2005, 03:22 PM
Welcome Dude!

Duncan Stewart
9th May 2005, 09:43 PM
:D Welcome to New Mini Scotland :D

ny152
10th May 2005, 05:43 AM
Welcome Graeme.
Nice to see another Glesga MINI owner. We are by far the coolest of the bunch. Just ask Tribalmini and Big Col... we're not biased :D.

What dealer are you picking up from? In case they forget to tell you, remember to flash and wave like a maniac at other MINI's. It's not compulsory, but it is fun!

p.s. the mini clan have monthly meetings at the Quayside.

Heather
10th May 2005, 06:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by Goldmini
p.s. the mini clan have monthly meetings at the Quayside.

Second tuesday of the month (there is one tomorrow). Brewers Fayre at the Quay as GM says. More info here (http://www.miniclan.com)

hogg88
10th May 2005, 08:30 AM
Welcome welcome welcome :clown:, what model you got ? hope to see around. Weegies rule !! :D I've got to say that, i spend most of my time there. ;)

Mini Me
10th May 2005, 05:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by Goldmini
[What dealer are you picking up from?

Welcome to the nut house :p:D:evil:Youv'e gone and done it now :eek:;)

p.s. I know what dealer it wisny :(:disapprove:

Crombers
11th May 2005, 08:58 PM
Welcome to the site. I,m an ex Glesga punter now living down Dumbarton way & as the troops have said get yer name down for a few runs :cool:

bpirie1000
11th May 2005, 09:11 PM
welcolme to NMS Glad to see the plans For Modification are underway any others Planned??

Cheer Brian

phantom
13th May 2005, 05:11 AM
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome :D:D:D

graeme stockton
14th May 2005, 01:47 AM
Well thanx for all the welcomes to the club less than 18 hours to go b4 I get Mini'ed ,

Ill get ma name doon for some runs and I'll be wavin like a loonie when I see other Mini's aboot

See ya's oan the road .