PDA

View Full Version : howdy!!!!! :)

sir
7th May 2005, 01:03 PM
just thought id take this opertunity to say hello to everyone. im new and i appologise in advance if i mess up when i try to use the other forums.(jus learning). got a black aero cooper with white wheels mirror caps and viper stripes and i kinda like it. hopefully getting some JCW engine stuff done soon. (i dont really know much about engines and stuff but apparently JCW stuff is the best way to go...)(oh yeh and you get those cool little badges to put on the back when you get them!) :)

PS (another quick appologie im not very good at spelling so bare with me please........)

Craig
7th May 2005, 04:54 PM
Welcome Scott, I work in Stirling, so I will keep my eye out for you. Don't bother about the spelling, minime can't add up and he still gets to sell MINI's!:D

Mini Me
7th May 2005, 05:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

Welcome Scott, I work in Stirling, so I will keep my eye out for you. Don't bother about the spelling, minime can't add up and he still gets to sell MINI's!:D

Oi ,me got a thingy wi buttons thats adds up fur me !!!.....cheeky cnut:eek::blackeye::blackeye:

Anyway Sir, you did take your time, but it's nice to have you on board,as you have already discovered, there all mad on here, so you will fit in perfectly;)

MartinSullivan
7th May 2005, 06:00 PM
Welcome to the site hope to see you on a run soon

Gismo
7th May 2005, 06:03 PM
Welcome Scott, i'm the only sane one here :p don't worry about posting in the wrong forum and spelling and stuff, that's where the mods earn their decent wage for sifting through it all ;)

Above all, join in the fun and the many runs that happen, maybe see you at one soon :cool:

The Dogfather
7th May 2005, 06:40 PM
Welcome Scott! Hope to see you on an run soon, check out the Cullen Run and Arbroath they're the biggies!

Duncan Stewart
9th May 2005, 03:47 AM
:DWelcome to NMS:D

J Cee
9th May 2005, 03:22 PM
Welcome Sir!